PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
May 2, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #376 of 551
I think Brandon is just really swamped right now with life in general. I am sure that he is working on orders in a first-in first-out basis, and will reply to messages when he can. But don't worry, Brandon is a stand-up guy and he is not just going to run off with anyone's money. He will do whatever it takes to make everyone happy, it just may take significantly longer than normal. Good things come to those who wait.

- InsanityOne :k701smile:

May 2, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #377 of 551
To add to what @InsanityOne posted above I think Brandon also noted that responding to emails takes a lot of time away from finishing orders so I would look at it that he is trying to get your orders out faster by not spending a lot of time replying to emails and such. Only problem is if he were waiting on a reply from a customer to a question he asked about the specific order.

May 3, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #378 of 551
I am not worried at all. I know he's a standup guy and am happy to be patient.

May 5, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #380 of 551
Yes, sorry for the delays everyone. I am working diligently towards being caught up. I understand that it can be frustrating not getting a response for a while and trust me I don't like doing that to people. I get many of those types of messages a day, if I spent the time responding to every single one that would be a lot of time not spent on completing orders. Just know that I see the messages and that I am working towards getting your product or modification completed. I have to follow the queue, otherwise one person might be satisfied with having their order completed while another is waiting even longer.

Once I am caught up I do not want to stop taking on orders, I enjoy doing it and people need a way to have these things done properly, the process of ordering will have to change though. I will have to stop the long communication sessions that I have been having with people and will have to go to having ads for _____ product, for everything. If you have some kind of crazy idea or something that you just don't see that I will be offering you can message me through Etsy and we can talk about whatever that is. I love doing custom builds, but that is one part that causes some delays. Most companies have a specialty (Lawton and his cups, DHC, Norne, and the like with their cables, etc. (these companies are all great, I am just giving examples here.)), I do so many different types of things that bouncing back and forth from this mod, to cable, to adapter, to .... whatever else makes it hard to complete things in batches like the specialty guys. Doing one modification after another of the same exact headphone would be easy, making 5 cables that are mostly the same one right after another would be easy, but I end up with a very assorted list of orders. Maybe group orders will be a possibility in the future for lower prices, I don't know, I'll be trying different things.

I really appreciate the guys that are chiming in after someone asks what's going on with their order or my messaging here in the thread, you're spot on 95% of the time.

I will still be trying to respond to messages at a minimum until I have little to nothing to complete on my order list, it's nothing personal, I'm doing it for your own benefit and mine. 5 messages to respond to is easily the amount of time it take to complete a cable or modification.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

Last edited:
May 5, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #381 of 551
Brandon,

Thanks for the Reply, Nice to know that you're listening and taking the time to respond.

May 5, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #382 of 551
*Snip*

Maybe group orders will be a possibility in the future for lower prices, I don't know, I'll be trying different things.

*Snip*

Ooh, I smell a PETEREK x Massdrop group buy for custom cables coming soon! Just kidding, but group buys would actually be really cool! That way you would have 100% control over the specifications of each product and when the approximate delivery date would be. I think that would be a smash hit with a lot of your usual customers!

- InsanityOne :darthsmile:

May 8, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #384 of 551
IMG_7705.JPG
IMG_7706.JPG
I was lucky enough to get a custom order in last month. These pics don't do his work justice. Great stuff!

Reterminated long cable with Eidolic XLR.

New custom cable, silver and copper combo with Eidolic connectors, balanced XLR.

Balanced to SE adaptor

May 9, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #385 of 551
I was lucky enough to get a custom order in last month. These pics don't do his work justice. Great stuff!

Reterminated long cable with Eidolic XLR.

New custom cable, silver and copper combo with Eidolic connectors, balanced XLR.

Balanced to SE adaptor

Looking good! I dig the purple sleeve!

- InsanityOne :k701smile:

May 12, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #387 of 551

Got my SPC litz from Brandon yesterday.. beautiful cable

That looks like a fantastic IEM cable, very light and airy. I bet it is very comfortable to wear! (And sounds great too!)

- InsanityOne :ksc75smile:

May 28, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #389 of 551
Meant to post this earlier, but I got my project back from Peterek! And man, was it worth the wait. Would definitely recommend him again in a heartbeat, and I'm quite sad that he's had to scale down his orders. There's still a handful of projects I'd like him to do =(. Anyway, enjoy some photos of my headphone mods done by Brandon.
01 - aYnp432.jpg
02 - XhvsNBH.jpg
03 - bBl1Z6J.jpg
04 - t7gNlto.jpg
05 - tLUFEAz.jpg
11 - h6gYMiO.jpg
09 - PbdEeAO.jpg
08 - I3Ekcq5.jpg

Attachments

• 06 - xX2BHYn.jpg
    06 - xX2BHYn.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 07 - fXhovAb.jpg
    07 - fXhovAb.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 10 - o7dffqA.jpg
    10 - o7dffqA.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 12 - km4H1SW.jpg
    12 - km4H1SW.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #390 of 551
Very nice work.
I've always love Brandon's work. Recently He has been working on a ie800 complete cable upgrade! Look forward to getting it back.
:darthsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back