PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
Apr 1, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #362 of 551
Hello, 
I also have a pair (I'm the one mentioned on the ebay page).

The following pictures were shot by PETEREK in May 6, 2016:

Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes I'm buying 2 others 
L3000.gif

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #363 of 551
Sennheiser ie 800 8 wire cable.
:kissing_heart:

Hello, 
I also have a pair (I'm the one mentioned on the ebay page).

The following pictures were shot by PETEREK in May 6, 2016:

Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes I'm buying 2 others 
L3000.gif

Fantastic! The cable and the headphones both look amazing! Also, I am really loving the Japanese text that is pressed into the headband on the Fostex. 

- InsanityOne 
dt880smile.png

Apr 1, 2017 at 8:21 PM Post #366 of 551
Peterek does amazing work! I bought a T90 off him with a custom 8 cable mini xlr cable. I love the craftmanship but after 4 month the sound just isn't for me. I want to sell it but I want to keep them due to craftsmanship. 

Apr 12, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #367 of 551
Hey Everyone,

These last few years has been fun doing modifications and cable builds for everyone. The frequency of orders coming in was not too hard to keep up with until about a year and a half ago, since then I have been having longer and longer lead times, things come up in my personal life or at my full-time job and that pushes orders beyond their original ETAs (and sometimes quite a bit unfortunately). My full-time job is really trying to push me further up the chain and is demanding more and more out of me. Most of you know I had another child recently as well, so I have been very busy with family things as well. Basically what I'm getting at is, I am going to be tapering off of doing cable orders and modifications a lot. I am not going to take anymore orders until I am completely caught up with what I have here, and when I do get caught up the amount of orders I take on will be limited. It really sucks, I enjoy talking to everyone so we can figure out exactly what you want and need done, but replying to messages constantly takes up A TON of time. I like that I have had that as a part of the ordering process but it really makes keeping up a challenge at times. I get over 10 messages a day between Email, Etsy and here (I prefer you not message me here if possible, by the way) and responding to each one normally isn't just a couple words typed out, they're full length responses. All of that together just puts too much stress on me. I may be able to go at this full-time after my wife finishes her Master's Degree but I'll have to wait until then to see if it's possible.

I will leave my TH-X00 detachable modification ad open on Etsy, that's a frequency I know I'll be able to keep up with easily if it's all I have coming in. It will be disabled until I'm caught up, but once I am current on my orders it will be available again. I don't want to leave everyone without an option for those.

I hope everyone understands where I'm coming from, it isn't because I don't enjoy doing this, it's solely because I can't keep up and it's hard to have fun doing it when you're stressed out all the time.

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #368 of 551
Brandon, you've offered great work, sonically and aesthetically, that brought joy to many, certainly including myself. Do what's best for you, and we'll see you done the road!

Apr 12, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #369 of 551
No worries Brandon, life has many opportunities for all of us, and sometimes we just can't take on every single one that comes our way. We have to pick and choose what is best for us and our families. I'm sure all of us will still be here waiting when you decide to open up shop again!

- InsanityOne
k701smile.gif

Apr 12, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #370 of 551
Brandon,

Family First.
nuff said.
When you're ready I'll be here waiting to order more cables.

Apr 14, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #371 of 551
Best wishes to you and your family. Please stay in touch with us until you open up shop, again. Thanks for all the help and work you've done for me, personally. You tinkered and helped me reach end game (for my budget) on the TH-X00 (a headphone I would have otherwise passed on without your mods), so I am greatly appreciative. I'm sure we can all understand and appreciate the dedication you put in, my friend, so do what's best for you!

Apr 14, 2017 at 4:51 AM Post #372 of 551
Brandon, good luck and thank you.

Everyone, I have a custom cable order in the works from Brandon currently.  I will post pics when it arrives.

Apr 14, 2017 at 7:38 AM Post #373 of 551
Guess what I received at work yesterday?
Had this order in previously balanced silver plated copper cable. 1 meter length.
Build is well, exactly what one expects from Brandon, i.e. outstanding.

I've got one order still waiting with Brandon and that is to reshell a set of Westone UM1s as the
cable finally gave up the ghost. WIll post pictures of that once it comes in.

Sorry for the poor picture but just have my iPhone at work.

May 2, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #374 of 551
Anybody recently receive any communication from Brandon? Have a cable modification for over a month now, tried messaging but no response. In no hurry but just wonder if this is normal.

May 2, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #375 of 551
I am trying to reach him as well due to a large pending order and have received no response here, on Etsy or the email linked to his PayPal account. Hope everything is okay. I know he posted that he was scaling back his cable business due to increased work demands so maybe he is just overwhelmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back