PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
Sep 14, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #241 of 551

This is a demo of a potential new line of usb inter connects
popcorn.gif

Oh boy, oh boy! PETEREK is thinking about making USB's now? Truly a jack-of-all-trades if I do say so myself. That looks great!

- InsanityOne 
dt880smile.png

Sep 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #243 of 551

EX1000 to PHA-3 (balanced)

Gonna do a review of @PETEREK and this sets cable

**disclaimer**
I bought all my cables
smily_headphones1.gif

A review of something PETEREK made? Ooh that must be a first! I will be very excited to read it! That cable looks top quality as always, enjoy!

- InsanityOne 
dt880smile.png

Oct 28, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #245 of 551
I am finding the balance cable for my HD800. Could you please advice me Peterek?

Oct 28, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #248 of 551
  Hey everyone, thanks for the concern! I am doing alright, I have really been focusing on getting all my current orders out before taking on a ton more and giving estimated shipping dates that could be inaccurate. When I have a list of orders 25+ long it starts to become impossible to estimate, so I am working on getting everything I have out and moving over to a new method of managing the workload and order. If I have not responded to you yet, don't worry I have seen it. I will begin responding to everyone within the next week to set up your new orders.

In the meantime I would prefer that everyone message me on Etsy whether it's convenient or not, I need to operate through that site until I have my site built unfortunately. On that subject, the company I did have building the site for me has been really annoying to work with (Logojeeves), they were pushing for me to add this and that and finally mentioned a ton of extra hidden fees that I wasn't exactly excited about (would have cost about 300% more than what I had initially agreed upon), so I decided to cancel the process with them. If anyone would like to suggest a better company or individual to have this done through, please let me know!

Again, thanks everyone for your patience and support. 

I am finding the balance cable for my HD800. Could you please advice me Peterek?

You may get a faster response if you contact him through his Etsy link;

https://www.etsy.com/listing/281233736/fostex-dual-25mm-detachable-modification?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=peterek&ref=sr_gallery_1

Oct 28, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #249 of 551

You may get a faster response if you contact him through his Etsy link;

https://www.etsy.com/listing/281233736/fostex-dual-25mm-detachable-modification?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=peterek&ref=sr_gallery_1

This. I think he is trying to move away from using Head-Fi as a place to conduct business. Etsy is much more suited to that. I would definitely recommend messaging him there for a better chance of a response.

- InsanityOne 
k701smile.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #251 of 551
  Got some excellent work done by @PETEREK on my T90.  Very fast turnaround.  Great communication.  Highly recommended!

He does very nice work.

Any difference with them balanced?

Nov 7, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #252 of 551
Absolutely!  The T90 sounds fuller, more refined, with a larger more dimensional soundstage and improved bass response.  It takes an already fun sounding HP and makes it even more enjoyable to listen to.

I've had a chance to listen to the T1 qnd HD800 balanced vs single ended recently and balanced was always far better than SE.

Nov 7, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #253 of 551
  Got some excellent work done by @PETEREK on my T90.  Very fast turnaround.  Great communication.  Highly recommended!

Awesome work as always! And I would agree with your comments, my Balanced T5p's definitely have a more weighty sound than when they were single-ended.

- InsanityOne
dt880smile.png

Nov 7, 2016 at 11:34 PM Post #255 of 551
I am waiting to post my cable photos here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back