Perth, WA. Head-fiers join together and listen
Oct 12, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #16 of 47
You're welcome to meet up here, but for those of you who've already been here you'd know that space is terribly limited
wink.gif

There's a chance I might be changing premises sometime in the near future and if all goes well there will be enough space to host a meet of some kind.

Nov 8, 2004 at 7:58 AM Post #21 of 47
There is a place over at my school gym (that is shared with the uni), lots of power points, but I think they would want to charge me for use of the d@mn area, how many would be intrested then?

Nov 10, 2004 at 8:28 AM Post #22 of 47
Likely to be out of the country at that time, unfortunately.

Nov 16, 2004 at 2:50 PM Post #23 of 47
im keen, but wont be back from o/s til after new years.

i got ultrasone hfi500 dj1's and something else soon (once headphonic has finished their move and i can get down there for a listen
600smile.gif
), and if i have time to finish before i go, pimeta and mint
smily_headphones1.gif

my lonely source i can contribute would be an ipod.
plainface.gif

Nov 20, 2004 at 1:32 PM Post #24 of 47
I am a perth headfi'er, and would be willing to get together and try out cans. I believe that snufkin is relocating at the moment to other premises (damn shame, I wanted to get a pair of ms1's from him pronto!)

Nov 20, 2004 at 3:36 PM Post #25 of 47
mmm yes i am keen to have a listen to the ms1's for mint+ipod usage. but getting musicians earplugs means the ety's are more attractive.

can't wait til the storefront is open and i can finally make my first visit
wink.gif

Nov 21, 2004 at 8:32 AM Post #26 of 47
New storefront is nearly done
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm missing;

1x piece of glass for display cabinet (O'briens glass quoted me $266, I quoted them something less pleasant) - without this I can't put the more valuable display stock out.

1x computer : my old work computer died, will be getting one monday/tuesday

1x table : coffee style table needed for between listening chairs

1x signage : it's easy enough to find where I am, but none of the signage indicates I'm there

The showroom is pretty bare at the moment, I'll be decorating it during the week as well.

If all goes well everything should be sorted this week
smily_headphones1.gif

My business neighbors are having a demo/movie night on the 17th of December which people are welcome to attend, but after this week the store should be back to business as usual and people are free to drop by anytime - an organised meet is pretty easy to arrange, but there's not a lot of gear I don't have onsite already, with a few exceptions here and there.

Dec 3, 2004 at 10:22 AM Post #29 of 47
east coast audio gave me your new adress (for repairing my ultrasones, although i can do it myself now theyve sent the part). are you open for trade yet? want to swing past and pick up an airline adaptor this week before i go.

any more plans for a perth meet? might get my new cans when i get home in jan
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2004 at 11:58 AM Post #30 of 47
Yep, now reopen for business as usual
smily_headphones1.gif

It's a good idea to call if you're thinking of dropping in around lunchtime, otherwise chances are I'll be there either listening to music or watching DVDs with the LSK lads
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back