Periodic Audio IEMs Mg, Ti, Be, C
Jan 16, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #496 of 1,454
Yes, we always give priority to dealers, they are the life-blood of the high-end world and whatever we can do to support them - we will.

That said, we do not have a dealer in the Frozen North yet - we will have our own stock in about 6 days. And we ship flat-rate USPS Priority Mail around the world.

Jan 16, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #497 of 1,454
Kudos to Dan for making available one of the best-sounding musical instruments that it has been my pleasure to own!

Jan 16, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #498 of 1,454
Kudos to Dan for making available one of the best-sounding musical instruments that it has been my pleasure to own!
Thanks! But we don't make musical instruments...:) We simply make tools that allow you to hear someone MUCH more talented than I use real musical instruments... :)

Jan 20, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #501 of 1,454
Anyone have any recommendations on what tips to use for the Be? Right now I'm using spinfit, but I'm just wondering what tip gels best with the sound signature of these; in my experience with some Trinity products, the tips can really have a huge effect and some gel way better with the signature than others. Comfort isn't really an issue. So far I've tried spinfit, spiral dot, and the silicon ones included with the Be. Haven't tried foams yet since I don't like the dampening of the highs usually. So far I think the spinfits probably sound best of the ones I've tried, but not 100% certain..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Jan 20, 2018 at 7:38 PM Post #502 of 1,454
Anyone have any recommendations on what tips to use for the Be? Right now I'm using spinfit, but I'm just wondering what tip gels best with the sound signature of these; in my experience with some Trinity products, the tips can really have a huge effect and some gel way better with the signature than others. Comfort isn't really an issue. So far I've tried spinfit, spiral dot, and the silicon ones included with the Be. Haven't tried foams yet since I don't like the dampening of the highs usually. So far I think the spinfits probably sound best of the ones I've tried, but not 100% certain..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

I have been using the UE 900 Large (green) with much success. They provide a very secure and comfortable fit for me and sound great. They have a shorter stem than the Spinfits so do not protrude as far. They are also very reasonably priced direct from UE. IIRC, about $20 for a package of 10. They are also available in smaller sizes.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #503 of 1,454
So... after having the Mee P1, 1More Quad, and currently the iBasso IT03, I've seen a crazy amount of people suggesting the Be. Anyone able to compare them to any of the IEMs I've had previously?

Jan 29, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #505 of 1,454
So... after having the Mee P1, 1More Quad, and currently the iBasso IT03, I've seen a crazy amount of people suggesting the Be. Anyone able to compare them to any of the IEMs I've had previously?
Hi! I've owned both P1 and IT03 (though not simultaneously). Also though I do not own Be right now I did audition them on several occasions. Compared to P1 Be have somewhat laid back tremble but it is of really good quality. I like P1 tremble better but I'm kind of tremblehead. Be's mids sound warmer and I would say "fuller" than those of P1 or IT03. Lows are not extremely fast with Be but to my ears they are a bit faster then P1's bass. They also do not go as deep as the ones of IT03. As for the stage it is not nearly as wide as it is with Pinnacle but rather intimate/ Separatiom and layering is really good. On the contrary side I know people who persive the sound of Be as rather V-shaped. For me there is a slight emphasis on midbass and that's all.
Generally speaking, Be sound lush and expensive. Not as analytical as IT03 and not as airy as P1. But then again they sound quit detailed and I really enjoyed mostly everything I threw to them. Especially music with "live" instruments. Classics, jazz and some accoustic recordings.

Jan 29, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #506 of 1,454
I'm
I have owned both the IT03 and P1 and prefer the Be because of the sense of realism they impart. They have a lot of impact but no sibilance or fatigue. As with many universals, selection of tips for the best seal and comfort is essential.
The 5 year warranty is icing on the cake!

Jan 29, 2018 at 6:12 PM Post #507 of 1,454
Yes, we always give priority to dealers, they are the life-blood of the high-end world and whatever we can do to support them - we will.

That said, we do not have a dealer in the Frozen North yet - we will have our own stock in about 6 days. And we ship flat-rate USPS Priority Mail around the world.

Hi Dan, any news about the possible restock? :)

Jan 30, 2018 at 6:21 AM Post #509 of 1,454
Unfortunately all the Europe Ukrainian dealer doesn't have an english version of the website which make the order difficult.
I was wondering if you'll have restock on your website directly.

PS: the last Ukrainian dealer is missing a ":" on the website adress after https

Feb 3, 2018 at 12:11 PM Post #510 of 1,454
Is the cable removable on these? Cuz... from the photos it doesn't seem to be. That's a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back