1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Periodic Audio BE (Beryllium) for sale -- excellent -- purchased new in March 2017

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by gward4, May 5, 2017.
Trader History (6)
  1. gward4
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    **SOLD!** I am selling my like-new Periodic Audio BE iems. I bought these new from Periodic Audio in March 2017. They have 25 to 40 hours on them. This is the complete kit with all original packaging and accessories and tips. Please see photos.

These are nearly new, in full working order, and the cable and iems are in excellent condition. These have been safely stored (away from my kids) at all times.

I think these are an excellent value, and easily worth the MSRP price of $299. Engaging and dynamic, even right from the phone. You can see my glowing impressions in the Periodic BE thread (where there are several positive impressions already). I am only selling these because I love trying new gear and I just bought a new amp and LCD-4.

I only used the large tips that you see installed in the photos. I have cleaned them with alcohol wipes, so I can include them or discard them, depending on buyer preference. (Please see photos). If you want me to include them, I will put them in a little ziploc bag and mark it clearly.

My asking price is $245. [SOLD]. I will cover shipping and PayPal fees. I will consider and respond to all reasonable offers. Payment via PayPal only, please, shipping to verified address. This is for sale in the US only. Ships form Austin, Texas. I always ship quickly, usually within 1 business day. I will ship via FedEx or UPS with tracking and insurance.

***I am fairly new to the Head-Fi forum, but I did recently complete my first sale with positive feedback. Additionally, I have lots of good feedback as a buyer and seller of watches on the Watchuseek forum, where I have been an active member for several years. I use the same name "gward4". Please Google "gward4 Watchuseek" to see my positive feedback there. I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay as a seller there (also "gward4").

I'm happy to point you to specific feedback online or answer any more questions about me or the iems.

Thanks for looking and please ask me any questions.

gward4
    George IMG_0883.JPG IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0885.JPG IMG_0886.JPG IMG_0887.JPG IMG_0888.JPG IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0885.JPG

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  2. shuto77
    Pm'd

3. gward4
    Sold! Thanks Head Fi and buyer.

4. jurumal
    I don't have an option to PM but how would u compare this to the Audeze Sine?

5. gward4
    Hi there. I haven't listened to the Sine or iSine in-ears, so I can't really compare. The Be do have a rich and warm and full sound. I really enjoyed them.