Perfect Xmas Gift :D
Dec 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Fiyahhh

New Head-Fier
Hi there guys ! Im lookin into gettin my bro a perfect xmas gift lol. He takes the bus/train and gym alot so i was lookin to gettin him a good pair of headphones to match his iphone. He has the skull candy titan and loves them but 1 of the ear piece broke at the gym within a month lmao. I was on the train and saw an ad for the bose ie2 and they look great or the klipsch s4. Or are there any other recommendations for under a 100? Any help would greatly be apperciated to making this a great gift for my bro. Thanks ! :D

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:36 PM Post #2 of 6
there are a lot of great iems you can get for under $100, did you want to go for hanging style earbuds like the stock ipod buds, or the inner ear type?

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:49 PM Post #4 of 6
A lot of people here would recommend the RE-0 as it is more neutral and balanced.

Check out this thread if you haven't yet. It's a great thread reviewing and comparing MANY MANY IEMs.
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-125-iems-compared-sony-xb40ex-ex85-added-12-08

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #5 of 6
I think the Munitio IEM's make a great "man gift", they exude quality, have great packaging and attention to detail, and definitely look bad ass!  You can see how cool the packaging is in this first impressions thread.  Also they sound awesome, IMHO much better than the Skull Candy stuff. 

Munitio Store: https://munitio.com/products-page/

They are running a holiday promo code (use cooupon code "vibrato") which knocks 25% off, bringing the standard model just above $100.  Since he has an iPhone, if you can stretch a bit farther the [M] models have a built in microphone with a button for pausing music / answering phone calls, it works perfectly with the iPhone. 

I find them very comfortable for running, with all the different tips they give you it's easy to get the perfect snug fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back