Perfect Sound Dido D901 Mini-Tour | reviews, discussion, impressions, musings, etc.
Jan 9, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #241 of 244
Where do you get these for 300€? At that price I might be willing to give these a go. Still looking for a basshead with decent/good quality overall headphone next to the M-Audio Q40 I've kept using way too long for my go to EDM style music can. :)

There's a listing on the european ebays (.fr in my case). It ships from the UK and listed at £255, both colours available.

Jan 11, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #242 of 244
There's a listing on the european ebays (.fr in my case). It ships from the UK and listed at £255, both colours available.

I managed to find a demo unit for a low ~200€ so if I don't end up liking them then if you're interested still I can sell them onwards to you for the same price if still interested by then. Figured it's worth a test when the price has dropped this much, used to cost 700€ several years ago which undoubtedly sounded a bit high as asking price for these but for 300€ or in my case maybe 200€ it's worth at the very least :p

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2020 at 6:20 PM Post #243 of 244
I managed to find a demo unit for a low ~200€ so if I don't end up liking them then if you're interested still I can sell them onwards to you for the same price if still interested by then. Figured it's worth a test when the price has dropped this much, used to cost 700€ several years ago which undoubtedly sounded a bit high as asking price for these but for 300€ or in my case maybe 200€ it's worth at the very least :p

€200 seems like a pretty incredible deal you've found. Please do post your thoughts once you get a chance to properly try them out as I'm definitely curious to hear what you think of them. Wonder how these sound compared to the trusty XB500's which I absolutely love.

I may very well take you up on that offer if you end up not liking them.

Jan 11, 2020 at 8:22 PM Post #244 of 244
€200 seems like a pretty incredible deal you've found. Please do post your thoughts once you get a chance to properly try them out as I'm definitely curious to hear what you think of them. Wonder how these sound compared to the trusty XB500's which I absolutely love.

I may very well take you up on that offer if you end up not liking them.

I still should have the XB500 so I can compare them to those if you like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back