1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Perfect Seal Ambient Reference AR6 ciem, Shozy BK

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by alpha421, Dec 1, 2018.
Trader History (244)
  1. alpha421
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Damn USPS seems to have lost some audio toys from afar that burned up some of my allowance, and I'll probably be another year old for the insurance claim to follow through. Need to recoup some of the loss!

1. Perfect Seal Ambient AR6 6 drivers with 4 sound bores ciem. These are the closest I've had to the airy soundstage of open backed headphones (YMMV). Comes with hard case, cleaning tool, and a short 3.5.mm Triton8 hybrid cable (about 3ft). The AR6 sounds great straight out of Samsung S9, so really no need for amplification or a DAP, IMO. FIRM price $old. Sorry, the exclusion of the Triton8 cable won't lower the price, think of it as a really nice bonus. Mike at Perfect Seal is gem to work with with very fast turn around. Should cost $150 to be reshelled. That's a big savings and I'll work with the buyer if buyer wants me to ship them directly to Perfect Seal
    2. Shozy BK 3.5mm TRS. It use to be 2.5mm TRRS, but was professionally swapped for 3.5mm TRS right angle connector. Comes with original box, hard case, and 4 sets of full and donut foamies. $120
    All in excellent condition. Prices are firm and includes CONUS shipping /w tracking as well as PayPal fees. For international members, I'll split the cost for Priority or Express shipping.

P1120737.JPG P1120738.JPG P1120730.JPG P1120731.JPG

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 1:59 PM
  2. alpha421
    AR6 Sold.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  3. alpha421
    Bump

4. alpha421
    Bump with price drop for Shozy BK.