The PENON official thread
May 17, 2021 at 4:55 AM Post #2,611 of 13,343
Thanks to some audiophiles for providing information that our Globe improves the sound quality with ePro eartips , so we purchased these from ePro, and now the ePro eartips will be included in the Globe packaging box for free :relaxed:

:)

Penon Globe+ ePro.jpg

PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
May 17, 2021 at 7:04 AM Post #2,612 of 13,343
Thanks to some audiophiles for providing information that our Globe improves the sound quality with ePro eartips , so we purchased these from ePro, and now the ePro eartips will be included in the Globe packaging box for free :relaxed:

Penon Globe+ ePro.jpg
Wow... that’s fantastic! Penon is upping the ante again!

May 17, 2021 at 8:35 AM Post #2,613 of 13,343

Wow - awesome!
IMG_20210511_103714.jpg

May 18, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #2,614 of 13,343

This is the legendary Penon customer service right here, especially only charging current owners for shipping to get the tips.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #2,615 of 13,343
This is the legendary Penon customer service right here, especially only charging current owners for shipping.
Yup! I love Penon's customer service. This is an example of listening to customers and delivering.

@KutuzovGambit , take a bow as you got the whole ball rolling!

May 18, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #2,616 of 13,343
Yup! I love Penon's customer service. This is an example of listening to customers and delivering.

@KutuzovGambit , take a bow as you got the whole ball rolling!
On the contrary, it was @IEMusic who originally suggested the tips to me for another IEM, I just happened to slap them onto the Globes and loved the result.

May 19, 2021 at 2:52 AM Post #2,617 of 13,343

Penon Globe+ ePro.jpg

Great job, Penon! You're actually listening to customer feedbacks on social media and forums such as this. Many have attested getting positive results using those ePro tips and now you're including them as stock tips. Incredible! Been a customer of Penon since 2015 and your store only continued to provide excellent service until now. No wonder there's now a lot of followers checking out new products you're offering.

Still loving my Orb as my everyday IEM mostly at home and I've got my Fan whenever I'm heading out (rarely). Based on people's feedback on the Globe, I'm sure improvements are inevitable given Penon's streak so far. What's important (for me as a follower) is maintaining the quality of the rich and warm vocals as their house sound. It's hard to let go of an IEM once you get addicted to the enticing vocal quality. Of course every user has their own preference on which to love about the sound hence the conception of Globe, I think. Maybe we'll see more hybrids along the way and that's not bad at all.

May 19, 2021 at 4:54 AM Post #2,618 of 13,343
So it's a campaign

1621414259070.png

They're truly a marvelous pair, an excellent release...

May 19, 2021 at 5:01 AM Post #2,619 of 13,343
Great job, Penon! You're actually listening to customer feedbacks on social media and forums such as this. Many have attested getting positive results using those ePro tips and now you're including them as stock tips. Incredible! Been a customer of Penon since 2015 and your store only continued to provide excellent service until now. No wonder there's now a lot of followers checking out new products you're offering.

Still loving my Orb as my everyday IEM mostly at home and I've got my Fan whenever I'm heading out (rarely). Based on people's feedback on the Globe, I'm sure improvements are inevitable given Penon's streak so far. What's important (for me as a follower) is maintaining the quality of the rich and warm vocals as their house sound. It's hard to let go of an IEM once you get addicted to the enticing vocal quality. Of course every user has their own preference on which to love about the sound hence the conception of Globe, I think. Maybe we'll see more hybrids along the way and that's not bad at all.
Well said :beerchug:

May 19, 2021 at 2:59 PM Post #2,621 of 13,343
May 21, 2021 at 7:49 PM Post #2,624 of 13,343
Anyone tried cable rolling on the Globe? Which kind of material do they benefit from the most, if they do benefit at all? I have mine coming in a few days.

I have not cable rolled. I have tip rolled. The included gray-green tips give the best bass, truly delicious! DUNU vocal tips give the best vocals. ePro Horns are the best overall. They are the best balance of tonality and technicalities. The Horns expand the Globe's soundstage in all directions 25-50%.

May 21, 2021 at 10:08 PM Post #2,625 of 13,343
I have not cable rolled. I have tip rolled. The included gray-green tips give the best bass, truly delicious! DUNU vocal tips give the best vocals. ePro Horns are the best overall. They are the best balance of tonality and technicalities. The Horns expand the Globe's soundstage in all directions 25-50%.

Wow! That's a significant improvement for the overall performance. Glad they now come with ePro tips. Can't wait to listen to them once they arrive. Thanks for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back