Penon Audio. Question.
May 26, 2020 at 4:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Solar1971

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys. Does anyone know if this is a good place to buy IEMs from?
has anyone used them before?
are they trustworthy?
thanks 😊

May 26, 2020 at 6:09 PM Post #5 of 19
That’s good to know.
i want to buy from them.
i don’t mind waiting a little longer.
thanks you guys 😊

May 26, 2020 at 6:16 PM Post #6 of 19
Penon is THE place to purchase audio devices or IEMs or accessories. I live in Europe and the service is premium.

May 26, 2020 at 6:20 PM Post #7 of 19
Hey guys. Does anyone know if this is a good place to buy IEMs from?
has anyone used them before?
are they trustworthy?
thanks 😊
Penon Audio is one of the best places if not the best when is about buying headphones, music players. In fact every year around Christmas time they send me a hand signed card.
You haven't heard of that before have you?
Go for it.

May 26, 2020 at 7:27 PM Post #8 of 19
Wow. They sound like a really good company.
live never used them. And I have 23 pairs Of IEMs.
but I always buy from eBay. Or a few times from amazon. And a few times from
alibaba. But never penon.
but maybe that’ll change. IEM pair #24 will be from them. 😊
thanks again.

May 26, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #9 of 19
Penon Audio is one of the best places if not the best when is about buying headphones, music players. In fact every year around Christmas time they send me a hand signed card.
You haven't heard of that before have you?

Um, yes. It is called cost effective advertising. Plenty do it. Not that impressed unless it has a discount code in it. Then it is a gift. :) Otherwise it is a cheap way to directly get your store into the consciousness of a customer at a time(Christmas) they spend on gifts and/or come into funds to buy themselves something.

Last edited:
May 26, 2020 at 8:43 PM Post #10 of 19
Just going to leave another praise comment for Penon. Bought my M11 from them and they've been my go-to since. They even sent me a Christmas card last year, which is more than any other company I normally shop with gave me and that little personal touch has seriously gained them a customer probably for life.

May 26, 2020 at 8:54 PM Post #11 of 19
Um, yes. It is called cost effective advertising. Plenty do it. Not that impressed unless it has a discount code in it. Then it is a gift. :) Otherwise it is a cheap way to directly get your store into the consciousness of a customer at a time(Christmas) they spend on gifts and/or come into funds to buy themselves something.

No other shop I bought from ever sent me a nice handwritten Christmas/New Year card, very nice touch IMHO and not cost or time effective at all versus sending an email.

And btw, they email "gift" discount codes every now and then too.

:wink:

May 26, 2020 at 11:00 PM Post #12 of 19

I wouldn’t categorize this as “cheap,” rather, good business sense.

May 26, 2020 at 11:12 PM Post #13 of 19
I have nothing but good to say about Penon. Under normal conditions, rapid shipping. Fair prices. Never any issues, so I cannot remark about customer service.

May 27, 2020 at 11:17 AM Post #14 of 19
In answer to the original question:

Do birds fly?
Do fish swim?

Very honest and reputable company with fast shipping and reasonable prices.

May 27, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #15 of 19
I wouldn’t categorize this as “cheap,” rather, good business sense.

The true point was that it is just advertising in the end. Judge Penon on their range of products, prices, service, and shipping. The Christmas card is not a important reason to choose Penon. That would be like choosing a worse Chinese food restaurant over a better one cause they give you a bamboo calendar. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back