Penguin mints....LIGHT!!!
Jun 17, 2002 at 4:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

jlo mein

In some place that's not Canada ....the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Curious if anyone has seen these....they are new penguin mints...minus the caffeine...so they are called penguin lights...

does anyone know if these are the standard size tins? I am trying to get an amp from JMT, and if these ones will fit a CHA47 i will be rocking with this cool blue color...
smily_headphones1.gif

prodPenguins_light.jpg

Jun 17, 2002 at 5:37 AM Post #3 of 13
ya i know...us guys from canada eh? we never get our share of good old american products...

not that i have anything against canada....GO BC SOFTWOOD INDUSTRY!!! W00T W00T!!!

yes....that was uncalled for....getting tired....brain not function so good....need penguin mints light....argh...
redface.gif

Jun 17, 2002 at 5:58 AM Post #4 of 13
Well, they aren't really new. They have been available on iFive's website for a while. But, Penguins sans caffeine? What's the point?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 17, 2002 at 7:18 PM Post #6 of 13
I have not even seen regular Penguin Mints. Where do you get these things? Is this iFives website the only on-line store? I like the idea of mints with caffeine. I did see a Penguin amp somewhere on line and thought it looked much nicer than the Altoids amp.

Jun 18, 2002 at 12:30 AM Post #9 of 13
I've seen Penguin Mints in a convenience store in Pittsburgh, PA (where I went to college) and in a cafe in Fremont, CA (where I reside now). I've also seen them in a couple of other cafes in California.

Jun 18, 2002 at 2:55 AM Post #12 of 13
From the "ThinkGeek" Store that Audio Redneck found:

Quote:

SHOWER SHOCK CAFFEINATED SOAP
It means what it says. Shower Shock is caffeinated soap. Soap with caffeine in it. And guess what, our caffeinated soap is even self-cleaning. Think about that for a second. Now buy some.

LOL!
tongue.gif

In this link about the product in greater detail . . .
( http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/caffeine/5a65.shtml ) it says that the caffeine is actually absorbed through the skin! I have definitely got to get my some! Seriously!
eek.gif

shower-shock.jpg

Click below and you'll see: A whole boatload of caffeinated candy! Hehe!
eek.gif
evil_smiley.gif

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/caffeine/candy.shtml

Jun 18, 2002 at 2:32 PM Post #13 of 13
Pretty wild. Check out some of the drinks they have! And they have Dr. Enuf on sale in the clearance section (Diet Dr. Enuf only).
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Anybody know why they can't ship caffine to Belgium and Sweden?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back