PENDING: MapleTree Audio Ear+ Purist HD - 240V w/ lots of tubes!! - ship worldwide
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
May 31, 2013 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

stang

Headphoneus Supremus
Up for sale is my beloved MapleTree Audio Ear+ Purist HD that has performed brilliantly with every headphone I have tried it with, especially Grado's. I bought it a few years ago from an Australian head-fi'er (think he was the 2nd owner, but not 100% sure). It came with all of the tubes shown, but also with a Tung Sol tube, which went missing after I went to a meet 
size]
 The box for the Tung Sol is included with a tube I put inside of it (not a Tung Sol, but I am not too good with naming tubes so I cannot tell you 100% what it is). All of the tubes work great. There is some fading of the text as you can see in the pictures, but I like the look of this, as it makes the amplifier look even more vintage. Asking $450 net to me, but please add 3% for PayPal and notify me of your address so I can give you a quote on postage costs. Price is negotiable, but I won't be letting it go for anything too low. Send me a reasonable offer and I will consider it, although I believe my price is fair especially considering how good this amp sounds.

Feedback can be found here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/459326/stang

Asking $520, $500, $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread