1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

PC part sale: RTX 2080, Samsung 970 pro, i9-7980xe

Trader History (10)
  1. Zhanming057
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I bought parts for a PC build that I never circled around to and I figure I should cut losses and put some stuff up for sale. All parts are NIB, unopened unless mentioned otherwise. Prices include Paypal and US shipping. Please PM me for questions. Happy to talk about bundle pricing for anything here.

- i9-7980xe, asking for $1,500 OBO. 18-core chip that needs no additional explanation. This is basically the same chip as the 9980xe and the best Intel has to offer to consumers.

- Asus RTX 2080 O8G Dual. Asking for $600 OBO. Note that this is effectively 3-slot so smaller cases may have an issue with this card.

- Samsung 970 pro 1Tb. Literally used once to power on a separate build, but no original packaging. Asking for $300 OBO.

Happy to take offers on anything here. Not looking for trades at the moment. The GPU is US/Canada shipping only because of the size of the box, but I'm open to sending the other stuff internationally at buyer risk and cost.