1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

PC gaming with Bluetooth headphones, any fix for my issue?

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by kayan, Mar 2, 2018.
  1. kayan
    So I have a pair of Bose QC 35 II that I tried for PC gaming for the first time last night. It seemed to me that audio and the display matched up, unless the audio output wasn't constant.

I was playing PubG, and whenit was firing or moving in quick succession then it was synched, but firing from a camping location (no sound really) then it was not synched. I'd guess about a half second delay. Is there any way to fix this? I'm using my laptop's built in Bluetooth.

2. Fan0Cans
    Hit or miss i'm afraid. I have 3 diff bt devices, and depending on what tablet or laptop i use them on, will induce lag and dropped audio in youtube alone, let alone games. You might can try a logitech bluetooth adapter that would connect to the computer via Aux/RCA and then connect your ear buds to that, its powered, maybe taking some stress off your system and allowing it to function properly? pure speculation on my part, i use one but not for gaming...

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Bluetooth-Audio-Adapter-Streaming/dp/B00IQBSW28