Patron of an RA1 Clone
Aug 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

f00fighters

500+ Head-Fier
I'm not sure if this is the right place. Maybe I should post this in the "for sale" forum as a WTB. I would like to pay someone to make me an RA1 clone. I know it costs about $20 to $30 in parts, and plus your labor fee. If anyone is interested in this proposition, please PM me. I have an actual used Grado RA1 arriving to my home next week, but I want to compare it to a cloned RA1 and I would like to choose what kind of case it can go into. I'll be very grateful if someone could grant my request. Thanks so much.

FYI, this is for my SR325is

Aug 29, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by TzeYang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Urm why would you do that?

why would I do what?

Aug 29, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #4 of 8
You know it costs 20-30 bucks to build and yet you bought the RA-1 and then try to get a clone that would work exactly the same?

That does not make any sense.

Aug 29, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #5 of 8
He did not say he bought one , just that one is arriving , he may want to listen and compare. I wonder how many who actually built the clone really have listend to the manufacured one for themselves. Sounds cool to me.

Aug 29, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by TzeYang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know it costs 20-30 bucks to build and yet you bought the RA-1 and then try to get a clone that would work exactly the same?

That does not make any sense.

I got a pretty good deal on a used ra1. And I would like to satisfy my curiousity on how the clone sounds in comparison. I had originally put an add in the for sale forum a long while back "wtb ra1 clone" and not one person responded. So I got a PM from someone with an RA1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back