Pathetic
Jul 16, 2002 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Matthew-Spaltro

1000+ M-m-er:Larthenon Marthenon.
There is a guy on Amazon.com who gave Led Zeppelin 2 and Black Sabbath's Paranoid a measley two and gave Limp Biscuit a solid five out of five rating
rolleyes.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 5:54 AM Post #3 of 17
Did he have the username "gloco" and list his favorite singer as "Ricky Martin"?

Jul 16, 2002 at 2:36 PM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
Did he have the username "gloco" and list his favorite singer as "Ricky Martin"?

Your gonna get it, punk ass!
very_evil_smiley.gif

And for the record, i have better taste in music than Kelly wish he ever could.

Jul 16, 2002 at 3:35 PM Post #5 of 17
Jul 16, 2002 at 3:42 PM Post #6 of 17
Hooray for musical elitism!
rolleyes.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 3:45 PM Post #7 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
Hooray for musical elitism!
rolleyes.gif

LOL, he listens to the cure man!

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 8:10 PM Post #10 of 17
why not?

because LedZep is generally accepted as 'good taste' and LimpBizkit isn't?

rolleyes.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 8:40 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Braver
why not?

rolleyes.gif

actually, it's more led zeppelin is a band, full of people who have talent.. as oppose to limp bizkit, who suck balls. i (as well as a few other head-fiers) don't seem to find this too complicated..

and for the record, i have heard both bands pretty extensively and i find it extremely easy to tell which band is great and which one licks the balls.

Jul 16, 2002 at 8:57 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Braver
why not?

rolleyes.gif

Hooray for LedZep as "good taste"... Down there in the seventies we were considered "underground music" ... The days of the Mesiah have definitelly arrived
biggrin.gif

Jul 17, 2002 at 2:07 PM Post #13 of 17
Led Zeppelin is [size=small]NOT[/size] that great. I have an album of theirs that they didn't even put their name, or a title on. I can't even remember what songs are on it. I haven't had a phonograph for about 20 years. All they ever put out was slow screechy stuff.
Limp Bizkit; I must say I can't recall them. Not sure if I have ever heard their stuff. So I got no comment on how many stars they should get.

Jul 17, 2002 at 6:42 PM Post #14 of 17
it's hard to tell who's an being dumb, and who's being a smart-ass in this thread. Not to offend or anything, after all i'm only a junior head-fier... what do i know about music.

for all those limp biz-whatever fans: why don't you squeeze my lemon, 'til the juice runs down my leg?

Jul 18, 2002 at 12:40 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by TaffyGuy
it's hard to tell who's an being dumb, and who's being a smart-ass in this thread. Not to offend or anything, after all i'm only a junior head-fier... what do i know about music.

for all those limp biz-whatever fans: why don't you squeeze my lemon, 'til the juice runs down my leg?

He He. That is a true music fan. If people like Limp Biscuit thats fine. I did not mean to ruffle anybodys feathers. I am just giving my opinion. GROW UP and learn to take a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back