Passive source selector - rotary switch
Feb 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #16 of 27
I didn't look at the link, but it should work based on the specs you stated.

Too bad you could not get the Electroswitch supplier to ship via USPS. A small USPS International Priority flat rate box would be $13.95. $179 for shipping? Get real.

Feb 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #21 of 27
Nope, but I took the alps, it was cheap also in shipping :wink: Shipping from the US is always expensive and EU based dealers never have the good stuff at the right price :D

Feb 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #22 of 27

Quote:
Digikey, Mouser etc dont ship to the EU, also the european Mouser etc, dont ship to non-business :frowning2:

Well, that is not correct. Mouser ships to anywhere (as long as you pay for it, and they do customs for you), also to private people.
But since they ship everything from the US again it costs a bit... UNLESS your purchases are over 75$... then shipping is free.

Just ordered parts and received them in 5 days (to Germany)
smile.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #25 of 27

Quote:
Hmm it seems shipping from these suppliers in the US is very costly, so please remind me, why would this one not work:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pc-Rotary-Switch-2-Wafers-4-Poles-5-Positions-SRRN252-/140481727928?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b55d0db8

I has 4 poles hence I can even go balanced on it, and it has 5 positions.

The ones from ebay (Alps SRRN) are OK, I got them from the same seller. Certainly better than Lorlin CK switches.
--
L_u_k_a_s

Mar 2, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #27 of 27
u r subpoast 2 pai taxies on ne enterstate porchase. weather ne1 duz is there bisnes. if u waint to no mor tak 2 a acountaint. Just dont talk to them like this, you sound half dumb.

By law in most states when you buy something over state lines it is your responsibility to tell the state this, and pay taxes to the state on these items just like if you bought it in state. This very difficult to enforce regulation represents billions if not trillions of dollars in lost tax money to the various states. It is only a matter of time until a "uniform" tax code for interstate purchases is established, and participating states are able to force retailers to collect taxes over state lines. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back