Currency
USD
Price
post-7675026
Post #1 of 3

Greeni

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

For sale is my beloved Pass labs aleph P in stellar condition. It is very sad to let it go, but I have changed to headphones over the last two years. Change in abode means that I moved out of hi-fi for some years ahead.

This one is 230 volt, 50/60 Hz unit for use in Europe and certain other countries outside USA. The internal fuse has been upgraded to Hi-Fi Tuning silver fuse.

Single-ended design with both RCA and balanced input, this amp walk the fine line between the best of solid state and tubes, capturing the inherent tension in music like few others.

Stereophile class A component, from the review:

"The Aleph P is an exceptional-sounding unit. It is quiet as death, with only a bit of subtractive coloration separating it from absolute neutrality. I believe the P to be sonically competitive with any active preamplifier on the market, regardless of price. While it's too soon to call the Pass Aleph P a classic component, and prognosticating is best left to gurus and idiots savants, still I feel sure that time will prove the Aleph P to be a breakthrough product. Need I say more? "

Very few signs of having been used with no obvious blemish I could find.In the past I only listened 2 to 3 hours every week, and is cover with linen after each session.

Ship worldwide with few exceptions.

Check my feedback and buy with confidence.

**PS: the aleph P work best with balanced output. Gain and everything improve substantially. I would not recommend it if you are planning to use with RCA output**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)