Paris Hilton's CD
Jun 19, 2006 at 1:22 AM Post #16 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
Cant wait till her follow up dvd, I got the first one and its ok with me....

Yeah
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Yes...good DVD
eggosmile.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 1:29 AM Post #17 of 70
She's a creation of the media companies, nothing more. No talent, no beauty (I find her frighteningly ugly, to be honest), no deep intellect, and no accomplishments, just a cynical willingness of the media companies to keep promoting her as a "brand."

Yet it works... we all talk about her.

If anyone hasn't seen the video, here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75e2fFS95Ds

Jun 19, 2006 at 1:32 AM Post #18 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
Yes...good DVD
eggosmile.gif

Hm? I thought she had a free video online? Oh wait, we're talking about something else.
tongue.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 1:33 AM Post #19 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
Hm? I thought she had a free video online? Oh wait, we're talking about something else.
tongue.gif

You know how you can make DVDs of...I'll say no more
tongue.gif

I will say though, at least Britney is quite attractive. Very pretty face (when not under boatloads of makeup), and pretty good figure too (haven't seen her postpartum)

Jun 19, 2006 at 1:33 AM Post #20 of 70
If we are talking about her looks, she looks like a male trapped in female's body considering everything about her is essentially fake like her skin tone, hair color, eye color and on and on. . . With enough money anyone can make themselves appear half decent.

Jun 19, 2006 at 1:37 AM Post #21 of 70
My favorite part was when she used the word "confidant." Whaddya wanna bet she and most of her fans don't know what that means?

You have to admit though, the whole "accidently" releasing a sex video thing was pretty much the greatest PR move of all time. Still, I can't understand who would buy this album, her book, etc.

Jun 19, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #23 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanY
She's a creation of the media companies, nothing more. No talent, no beauty (I find her frighteningly ugly, to be honest), no deep intellect, and no accomplishments, just a cynical willingness of the media companies to keep promoting her as a "brand."

Yet it works... we all talk about her.

That's the first time I've heard the seen the video or heard the song. She actually sounds a lot like Ashley Simpson, the whole no breath no tune feel. And at least Britany Spears was cute when she first came out and she did some nice dancing in her videos.
icon10.gif
This video on the other hand... You think with all the money she had she could have gotten something better done. But I do agree that the whole video is just showing off how much she loves herself. Everything was on her, and she's not even pretty. She looks drunk or high all the time.
confused.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 3:51 AM Post #25 of 70
After finally hearing this song, my initial thoughts were confirmed. She sounds pretty much like a robot after the touching up was done on her voice.

Same things goes with the video too. Paris grabs some male model and then humps a coconut tree. Great...cut it, print it, label it. What a masterpiece.

Jun 19, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #26 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
I will say though, at least Britney is quite attractive. Very pretty face (when not under boatloads of makeup), and pretty good figure too (haven't seen her postpartum)

When I saw her in real life up close in '99 I'd agree. Now I'm not so sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanY

*shrug* It's not a very creative video.

This is my favorite black and white beach video (Chris Isaak's Wicked Game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln0U5...=chris%20isaak

Jun 19, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #28 of 70
yep, ace of base meets gwen stefani meets chris issak. what a wicked game we play.

Jun 19, 2006 at 4:58 AM Post #29 of 70
yes paris is a train wreck waiting to happen and we all watch waiting for it to happen.

Jun 19, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #30 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
yes paris is a train wreck waiting to happen and we all watch waiting for it to happen.

And just like a train wreck you can't take your eyes off of it no matter how sick you feel inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back