Type
For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
Jun 30, 2015 at 5:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ValentinHogea

500+ Head-Fier
I have owned a lot of headphones... a lot of amps/DACs...
Life changed last year, and after some hefty downsizing I decided to keep my Code-X and my CIEMs.
Retrospectively I got to face it. I haven't had the possibility to listen the the Code-X more than 10hs the last 18 months.

Therefore I find it only right that someone else gets the opportunity to own these. If you don't know what they are, maybe they aren't for you (no pun intended).

They are in pristine condition (read: mint, better than new since I'm a non-smoker and OCD-ish when it comes to leather and wood care)

Included:
Code-X w/ audez'e mini-xlr 4-pin connectors.
Braided cable terminated in 4-pin XLR
Pigtail to 1/8" TRS
1/4" TRS-adapter. 
The original box (pretty hefty!)
Soft high-quality headphone bag in beige/black

See thread for more info: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679643/referencesounds-lffs-modded-he-5-code-x-appreciation-thread

S&H is up the to buyer, it's somewhere in the viscinity of 100 EUR tracked & insured.
Payment via PayPal or wire transfer (I think my trader feedback is pretty good so...)

And compared to other flippers on this forum, I'm selling them for less than I purchsed them, which seems pretty logical, but hey... maybe trying to make 200-300 EUR on a fellow enthusiast and losing all credibility is something to strive for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread