Paradigm Titans v.2 - pair (Black)
post-1414291
Post #1 of 4

comabereni

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
These haven't even arrived yet and I've already replaced them with Triangle Titus's
. If you are interested in a pair of black v.2 Paradigm Titans described to me as excellent with virtually no blemishes, drop me a PM. When they get here, I'll crack open the box, shoot some photos for you, hook them up and play them to ensure no problems, then re-pack and send them on their way to your doorstep.

In case you've been out of the loudspeaker loop for awhile, Paradigm Titans are very highly praised inexpensive speakers that are efficient enough to be driven by low power gear (like the Sonic Impact T-amp, for example). I believe their rated efficiency is 89dB/watt/meter, same as Atoms. There are a couple hundred Titan reviews by happy owners on audioreview.com as well as lots of positive press by the industry dudes. It all says pretty much the same thing--these things sound great.

Version 2 Titans (as opposed to version 1) have upgraded binding posts, die-cast baskets, attractive and functional sculpted plastic ported backs, and high-quality crossovers. They also have inexpensive veneer and non-removable grills (these last two details keep their cost down). Version 2 and Version 3 are reported to be identical except for the number. Both are superior to the also highly-praised Version 1.

They retail for around $220 plus new. I'd like to net around $150 on these after shipping and PayPal. Offer that and they're yours, or I'll collect offers. If I don't have a buyer by the time they arrive, I'll post photos here so everyone can see. Of course, if they aren't exactly as described, I'll adjust the price accordingly (downward, obviously).

Thanks!

Paul

P.S. I have all positive feedback as a seller and buyer: Ebay (comabereni), here (comabereni), and Astromart (P. Lee Stock).

post-1429400
Post #2 of 4

donaldekelly

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
good speakers. I had some. Accented bass which some people like (I did).

post-1430793
Post #3 of 4

Jam_Master_J

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
These are good speakers. I have them as fronts in my 5.1 rig. Respectable bass(especcially for the size) and they don't seem to suffer from the "boom and sizzle" sound that many lower-cost speakers do. These are big step up from most mass-market speakers and won't disappoint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)