Par Metal cases
Nov 10, 2008 at 11:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

holland

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anyone been able to get any recently? He no longer sells them on e-bay, and I've been trying to buy a few cases to no avail for a few weeks. He sent me a price, but I tried to get in touch with him to order, and no responses.

Any tricks to this?

Nov 11, 2008 at 5:00 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The phone

+1

The best way to contact them is via phone, although it can take several calls before somebody answers.

Nov 11, 2008 at 8:53 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by aphexii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are they expensive?

They are not too expensive unless you want "custom" options. They have a price list up on their website. There are nicer DIY cases available elsewhere, but the price goes up and up.

They do cater to a much larger audience than just DIY'ers and their primary work is in large orders. In my experience if you want custom options (vent holes on a case which dosnt normally have them as an example) the wait times can be a little rough.

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #7 of 10
i ordered a 12-series with custom top plate for my Bijou. no issues whatsoever. quoted me a lead time and it delivered a day early. easy to deal with over the phone.

Nov 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM Post #8 of 10
You don't tell how you tried to contact them.
Either way, I suggest you try a different method. If you called without an answer, send them an email. Or the opposite...

Nov 12, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are not too expensive unless you want "custom" options. They have a price list up on their website. There are nicer DIY cases available elsewhere, but the price goes up and up.

They do cater to a much larger audience than just DIY'ers and their primary work is in large orders. In my experience if you want custom options (vent holes on a case which dosnt normally have them as an example) the wait times can be a little rough.

lol, i'm blind, thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They only took 1 day to make me a custom case. However, they charged me double price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back