1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pandora Hope VI - barely used

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by thebratts, May 2, 2017.
Trader History (9)
  1. thebratts
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Selling my pair of almost unused (approx 20 hours on them) final audio (FAD) pandora hope VI bought from Amazon. First owner
    I've had them for a while but rarely use them so why not let them be used someplace else.
    Everything is in mint condition, i have the box aswell.

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/reviews/final-audio-pandora-hope-vi-review-2/

Will post pictures

Samne as SONOROUS just different looks

IMG_2017-05-18 22:47:04.jpg IMG_2017-05-18 22:46:48.jpg IMG_2017-05-18 22:46:42.jpg IMG_2017-05-18 22:46:56.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Brantiarb
    Hi, I'm new here. Just about to buy new pairs of Pandora Hope VI today I noticed your offer. Is it still valid? I want to buy it. Mostly for late night listening to electronic and small group acoustic music. What about shipping to Slovakia? Thx for answer. Brano.

3. thebratts
    Just saw (i have not used them for a long time... ) that the headphone stand has left a mark (e.g. the pad is a bit "indented/compressed" at the top, check first picture). I'm sure it will level out with usage and also i've tried them on and it's nothing that you can feel or affects the comfort at all.
    However, i will lower the price to 400 Euro and include paypal fees in that.