Panasonic RP-HG20
Nov 11, 2002 at 1:16 PM Post #2 of 12
I've never heard or seen these, but Panasonic phones in general are pretty bad. I like the Panasonic brand a lot, because their stuff is usually well-made and very reliable. Their headphones are pretty terrible though, WAY too much bass and rolled off at the top. Plus, these are "XBS" headphones, which means the bass is pumped up even more. I'd pass.

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:58 PM Post #4 of 12
Panasonic's (or Technics') higher-end (>$50 US) headphones are okay, but their lower-end headphones... I wonder if they're even designed by the same company as their higher-end stuff.
frown.gif

Nov 11, 2002 at 8:35 PM Post #6 of 12
in the $20 range, the best bets are probably Koss. KSC-50 clip-ons or KTX Pro-1, in the traditional headphone style. These phones aren't perfect, but they're excellent for the price.

Nov 11, 2002 at 9:35 PM Post #7 of 12
well i actually have like 80 bucks 2 spend, its just some people said those panasonics were good.

Anything for the higher price range that you guys reccomend?

Nov 11, 2002 at 10:31 PM Post #8 of 12
i bought those..but they got lost in the mail so i got a refund, then i bought a pair of panasonic RP-HT1000's which never shiped, so i got a refund, then i got a pair of sennheiser HD-497's which im quite happy with.
i still kinda want a pair of RP-HT1000's to see how they compare to what i have.
frown.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 4:45 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by Angel
Im looking for some phones that give good sound, but yet are small, is there anything like that?

given your price range, your best options are various phones from the koss lineup as dinosauract suggested or the new audio-technica ath-em7 clippns (currently on backorder at audiocubes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back