Panasonic CT570 - Interest Check: 4 hours old
post-196404
Post #1 of 2

nanahachi

Head-Fi FAQ(s) Volunteer
Reaction score
Here's the story: I ordered a Panasonic CT570 from Panasonic directly, which arrived sealed late last week, and had remained untouched until today.

My curiosity got the better of me, and i delicately cut open the plastic packaging and began listening to it. I definitely like it. Very portable, thin, light, aluminum (I think?) lid, and as oft-mentioned around here, its great headphone out.

However, I found out about an hour ago that I need to spend far more money on furniture (and a friggin higher-end car cover) for my new place, and every little bit of extra cash helps.

This unit is literally just hours out of the package. Stickers on the lid are untouched and intact. The package was cut minimally around the edges, and the only things i actually pulled out of it were the player, the AC adapter, and the rechargable AAAs. Inside the package still are the headphones, extra battery pack, the remote, and whatever else is bundled inside.

I paid Panasonic's price of $84.95, plus shipping and tax.

I have a digital camera and will try to take some pics if you guys are interested.

At this point, I just want to know if anyone would even be interested in the unit, which is still brand new, but has been playing for the last few hours. I of course want to recoup as much as I can of what I paid. The unit would arrive to you with just 4 hours of time out of the package, and maybe 3 hours of use.

Thanks for reading.
Feel free to PM or EM me.

post-196540
Post #2 of 2

daycart1

Ceremonial old guy, bifocals and all.All the philosophy he can muster can't solve the mysterious double-post.
Reaction score
ygpm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)