padam

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by kane-dk, Nov 6, 2008.
Next

Last
  1. Kane-DK Contributor
    I bought a pico and d2000 from padam. Communication was very good and he even waited for me to get enough funds to make the buy. Shipping was also very fast.

2. jenneth
    I sold Adam a pair of Granite Audio 470 XLR cables, everything went smoothly. I would definitely do business with him again.

3. Tetromino
    Sold Adam my Gilmore Lite w/ DPS. Very agreeable buyer and no problems at any stage! Would love to sell to again. Business is appreciated, thanks.

4. anadin
    I sold padam a Sansa Clip 8GB Mp3 Player.

He was a pleasure to deal with and comes highly recommended.

5. spritzer
    I sold Adam some earpads and it was a great transaction. Thanks. [​IMG]

6. Bastet
    Sold Adam my SR-X MKIII and the whole transaction was as smooth as butter.
    Communication was great at all times and he seems like a very nice guy.

Thanks very much!

7. vvanrij
    I bought Adam's Lambda Nova Signature, and I couldn't be happier. He is a very nice guy, and we had a very easy transaction, fast shipping, and well packed! Very much recommended!

Thank you very much Adam!

Cheers,

Victor

8. REB
    I bought a pair of ath esw10 from Adam. It was a very smooth transaction, he was very communicative and shipped fast. It was a pleasure doing business with Adam and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

9. antonyfirst
    I sold Adam a Gamma 1 dac. He had serious intentions as buyer and paid immediately. Communication was excellent and we keep in touch and share suggestions. A real pleasure to have got to know him, not just as buyer but as all around headfier.

10. polarwarrior
    Bought a Denon AH-D7000 stock cable and a pair of original wood earcups from him. He sent them to Sweden in no time. Also he gave me a lot of information and hints on how to mod my D2000. Recommended. :)

11. ludoo
    I swapped my boutique SS with Adam's y1 DAC. He shipped promptly and maintained great communication. Thanks, Adam!

12. Varma
    I bought Granite Audio XLR IC's from Adam. Excellent communication and very fast shipping. Recommended. Thanks.

13. immtbiker Moderator
    Adam bought my Koss Electrostats from me. He payed instantly as soon as we agreed on a deal, and had to wait patiently for them to travel halfway around the world.

I would definitely do business with him again! [​IMG]

14. Col12
    Bought some Stax SRX III headphones from Adam. Great buying experience, - super communications and ultra fast delivery. Many thanks Adam.
    Cheers,
    Colin

15. .Sup
    Adam sold me his Millet Starving student. He shipped it the next day after Pay Pal transaction and 6 days later I was already enjoying in a flawless amp. The packaging was also pro! Hes very nice and would definitely do business with him again.

Peter

Next

Last