1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Over and In Ear Headphones - Senn , Etymotic , Pinnacle P1, Philips Fidelio, Apogee + More

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Ksweene5, Dec 12, 2017.
Trader History (4)
  1. Ksweene5
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi HF -

I am working on cleaning up the collection a bit, looking to sell (or maybe trade) these pieces of kit -

- Etymotic HF5 - Perfect working and cosmetic condition, original packaging etc - $75

- Mee Audio Pinnacle P1 - Gen 1 (magnesium), perfect condition, packaging and original eartips included - $120

-- Apogee Groove Portable DAC/AMP - Brand New, never used, original packaging (obviously) - $220

- Philips Fidelio X1 - SOLD!!

- Sennheiser HD 650 Over Ears - MINTSOLD!!

- Etymotic er4p In Ears w/ adapter for er4s - SOLD!

In addition to being an audio nerd, I am also a musician (guitar, drums, bass, uke, mandolin, etc) and may have equipment there that you'd be interested, or that I may consider as part of a trade.

For now, I think that's it. Looking to sell first, but may consider some (specific) trades. I am in the market for a new hi/mid range turntable (RP3 for example), Beyerdynamic 770/880 w/ lower impedance (no 600), nice phono pre. Pretty much always interested in unique vintage gear as well.

My current loudspeaker setup is Pioneer SA-1000, and a pair of good but simple decks - Technics and Pioneer.

I have pics of all of these that I will post once I am finished travelling. I will provide those asap if requested, otherwise it will be about a day. I assure you, no exaggeration of quality - I am OCD in taking care of my gear.

TIA!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. aawd8w7awyd
    Pm'ed

3. faultfracture
    Color of the hf5?

4. Ksweene5
    Sennhesier HD 650 HD-650 Pics Added

5. Ksweene5
    My hf5 are black (or at least an extremely dark grey)

6. Rcdoribeiro
    Is there a way somehow to ship the Sennheiser hd 650 to Brazil?

7. Ksweene5
    X1's are sold now - bump for the rest!

8. Black-Six
    Can you provide pics of the ER4Ps? I am seriously interested.

Thanks!

9. Black-Six
    Got the ER4Ps yesterday - they sound great! Pleasure doing business!

10. Ksweene5
    Thanks for the smooth transaction! ER4P & 650s are now SOLD!

11. Ksweene5
    bump for the rest.

Trade wise I'd be interested in UE TripleFi , Shure 535s , Grado's , Beyer 880 (maybe 770 / 990) , *edit* also Sony IEM

Some folks made some good offers but selling outright took precedent.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018