Out-of-this-world Head-Fier!
Mar 4, 2007 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Gord SW Ont

100+ Head-Fier
Believe it or not I was retouching a white flower and I guess I kinda got carried away ...
icon10.gif

futureheadfier1.jpg

Mar 4, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #4 of 17
Im not entirely sure what to make of it. A giant K701 wearing radioactive ant perhaps. But very cool!

Mar 4, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #5 of 17
Nice work. I just hope that it doesn't have ears, or those arn't plugged in.
biggrin.gif

Biggiee.

Mar 4, 2007 at 3:39 PM Post #10 of 17
Beautiful work...looks like a ceramic. Phones are a cool joke, too, but I'm really impressed with the art. Mind if I wallpaper it?

Mar 4, 2007 at 6:02 PM Post #11 of 17
Thanks for the comments everyone.
3000smile.gif

Quote:

NotoriousBIG_PJ wrote:
Nice work. I just hope that it doesn't have ears, or those arn't plugged in.
Biggie

Good eyes ... it's RF and that stub is an antenna. I noticed but didn't think anyone else would.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Fitz wrote:
How did you take a picture of my neighbor when you're all the way up in Canada?

He's on vacation ... but we'll be sending him back so don't worry.
wink.gif

Quote:

agile_one wrote:
Now I know where my K701s disappeared to when the moon eclipsed last night. Gord - I will PM you so you can send them back.

Cute!
icon10.gif

Quote:

pm@c wrote:
Hey, SW ont where? Ever hear of Listowel?

Yes I've heard of Listowel ... I'm near London.

Quote:

steviebee wrote:
.... Mind if I wallpaper it?

Not at all. FYI I reduced this for posting to the web ... I have a maximum resolution version (with and without headphones) if you're interested??? Thanks for the kind comments.

Mar 5, 2007 at 12:53 AM Post #12 of 17
Thanks Gord! I'd be very interested in a minus-headphones picture for my desktop.

Beautiful colours/shapes -a photo, painting? Or computer graphic? Does look like ceramic to me.

ps -good pix too on your link. Wish I could take photos that looked so good! Sigh, I'll keep on tryin'
icon10.gif

Mar 5, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by NtD Gr3nade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NeAt. It has the perfect amount of movement in it.

That's it! That's it! Movement. I couldn't think of it till now. It reminds me of the scene in Alien where the creature is unnoticeably tucked up into a dark nook of the escape ship and he's just starting to move toward Ripley.

Gord's K701 loving Gray has the same tucked up posture. He looks like he going to come after me through the screen. I wonder what he's listening to?

Very Cool Gord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back