Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
Jul 5, 2018 at 2:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ahmadfaizadnan

1000+ Head-Fier
I will be getting married at the end of the year. Thus, I decided to let go of my main rig and stick to my portable rig to cover some of the expenses. They will be missed definitely but as much as I love my gear, I love my fiancee more.

So here is the list of gears that I am selling. Price includes shipping and Paypal fee. Only accept Paypal.

DAC: Holo Spring Level 3 + Singxer SU-1 + accuphase power cord (can't vouch the authencity) + BLE design 3 ft power cord + Wireworld platinum 7 HDMI cable = SOLD
AMP: ECP DSHA-0 + BLE Design 3 ft power cable + Balanced and unbalaced interconnect + 6 in female to 4 pin male= $1799 *still negotiable
AMP: Aune B1 = $99

AMP: Emotiva BasX a-100 = SOLD
Headphone: Sennheiser HD800 SDR + Modified DEKONI Sheepskin earpad + original accessories = SOLD
Speaker: Wharfedale Diamond 220 + a pair of DIY 25ft speaker cable = $259

Other
Schiit SYS = SOLD
Pic upon request. No trade, for sale only. Thanks for looking :smile:

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #6 of 9

purk

Headphoneus Supremus
The DSHA-0 is god sent....I would totally recommended it to anyone. BTW.....married is great ...but good tunes is better :wink:

Jul 9, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #9 of 9

ahmadfaizadnan

1000+ Head-Fier
The DSHA-0 is god sent....I would totally recommended it to anyone. BTW.....married is great ...but good tunes is better :wink:

It is a god sent. A superb amp and you can't get it everywhere else :)

Congrats on your marriage, mate!

A Happy wife = A happy life

Thanks! A happy life indeed :ksc75smile:

And know you how to win every argument... just point to this post. :) Congrats, man.

Thanks! :beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread