Other forums you frequently visit?
Sep 18, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #32 of 44
macrumors.com - because I have almost all Macs and Apple products
badgerandblade.com - because I use DE razors (I don't go there much though, just stop in from time to time
photography-on-the.net - because I'm a Canon shooter
hometheaterlounge.com - because I run it

Nov 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #35 of 44
Www.sohc4.net - Honda 750 4 forum
www.bmxsociety.com - old school BMX forum

Nov 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #37 of 44

Quote:
There are many, many overclock.net members here.
cool.gif

Cool, i've seen a couple of them. Are you there? 

Nov 2, 2011 at 6:17 AM Post #38 of 44
Ok as of now,

bodybuilding/misc > reddit.

(srs)

Nov 2, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #39 of 44
Hmmmm (checks bookmarks)

whirlpool.net.au
myanimelist.net
anythingbutipod.com

Nov 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #41 of 44
Quote:
Ok as of now,

bodybuilding/misc > reddit.

(srs)

I use to visit there 5 or so years ago... those people are hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

whirlpool.net.au

Also whirlpool. That's where I've been the last 3 or so weeks since my enforced holiday.

Nov 4, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #44 of 44
Hmmm...I'll start with the ones I actively post in.

-Geekhack (I'm a bit of a mechanical keyboard and other input device enthusiast, and I have yet to find a better forum for that sort of thing.)
-GameSpot (I'm just there for a union board and the PC and A/V discussion boards these days to give people advice, though I sometimes dive into legacy gaming.)
-SimHQ (Ever since Frugal's went down, this is the place to go for simulations of all sorts, but especially combat flight simulations and gear to play them with.)
-Good Old Games (There's plenty of good classic gaming discussion to be had there, especially on the games that they sell.)
-Through The Looking Glass (It's another gaming forum of choice for me. More focused on specific PC cult classics, though.)
-Underground Gamer (What a surprise-it's another classic gaming forum, though it's part of a tracker.)
-The Board (It's one of those secular, small forums you'd never know about unless someone told you about it. Random stuff gets discussed there, but I'm just there for the gaming talk. Notice a pattern?)

Then there's countless other forums that I just lurk for information, of which this place was one until a few months ago.

Other than information, I've found the buy/sell/trade sections on some of these boards specifically to be quite useful. I've acquired so much gear I wouldn't be able to find or afford otherwise, ranging from near-top-of-the-line flight simulator equipment to my first Stax setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back