Osama gets to Paradise
Oct 9, 2002 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Old Pa

Headphoneus Supremus
Osama made his way to the Pearly Gates. There he was greeted by George Washington: "How dare you attack the nation that I helped conceive!" yells Washington, slamming Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the American liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry viciously kidney punches Osama.

James Madison comes up next and says, "This is why I allowed for the federal government to provide for the common defense." He kicks Osama solidly in the knee. Osama is then subjected to similar serial beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other people sharing the same love of liberty and the United States.

As Osama lies writhing with pain on the ground, groaning and bleeding from mouth, ears, and nose, Robert E. Lee picks him up and hurls him back through the gate where he now is to be judged. While awaiting his final journey to his final extremely hot destination, Osama screams in frustration "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel, looking puzzled, responds "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2002 at 2:20 AM Post #10 of 11
Old Pa,
Very funny! I busted up laughing out loud when I read it.

Oct 14, 2002 at 1:05 AM Post #11 of 11
The last I heard, Kevin, was that after the latest unpleasantnesses in Afghanistan and Southeastern Asia, the lines to Paradise were getting so long that they had to start substituting for the promised 72 virgins and just giving up one 72 year old virgin apiece . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back