Oriveti OH300 + OH500 (3/5 driver hybrid IEM's) Thread
Dec 24, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #91 of 262
They are truly amazing. But honestly, the Oriveti New Primacy should have never been discontinued. They were truly amazing as they had smoothness yet great clarity and detail. They were unique and personally maybe the best iem Oriveti has released. They certainly are my favourite.
Shocked these are discontinued! I was intending to buy a pair as gift to a friend. Maybe the OH300 next year then.

Jan 9, 2020 at 9:04 AM Post #92 of 262
Can someone please do a comparison of the OH500 and Obravo Cupid? I know the price range differs a lot but Cupids sound amazing. I wonder how the OH500 sound against them. Thanks

Jan 9, 2020 at 12:44 PM Post #93 of 262
Shocked these are discontinued! I was intending to buy a pair as gift to a friend. Maybe the OH300 next year then.
I agree but honestly, for the same price. There are many more iems now that perform way above their price point. The Audiosense T800 is one of them and it's insane how good it sounds but it's extremely picky of source, fit and eartips. But damn, it's really close to Andromeda level for much less and I feel I hear more detail with the T800 overall. Soundstage and clarity go to the Andros. But the clarity is just slightly better. Crazy iem it is :)

Jan 17, 2020 at 2:04 PM Post #94 of 262
not much talk about the oriveti's here.
I did try the oh300 and the oh500 during a loaner tour. Really liked the warm yet still pretty detailed sound of the oh500. Thinking for months now about pulling the trigger. But ~$500 is not easy to dygest for me.
What would you guys consider a competitor to the oh500?
Shozy just released the form 1.4 a $200 hybrid with the same configuration 4ba + 1DD.

Jan 17, 2020 at 2:34 PM Post #96 of 262
not much talk about the oriveti's here.
I did try the oh300 and the oh500 during a loaner tour. Really liked the warm yet still pretty detailed sound of the oh500. Thinking for months now about pulling the trigger. But ~$500 is not easy to dygest for me.
What would you guys consider a competitor to the oh500?
Shozy just released the form 1.4 a $200 hybrid with the same configuration 4ba + 1DD.
I would love to know how the OH500 compare to the Noble Savant II, as they are both priced at $500. The Savant II is warmish, but well balanced, and is my daily driver. Before I purchased the Savant II, I was looking at the OH500, and I am still very interested.

Jan 17, 2020 at 9:19 PM Post #97 of 262
I would love to know how the OH500 compare to the Noble Savant II, as they are both priced at $500. The Savant II is warmish, but well balanced, and is my daily driver. Before I purchased the Savant II, I was looking at the OH500, and I am still very interested.
Audiosense T800. $300. And honestly, a much more detailed and clearer listen while still having a big low end.

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:35 AM Post #98 of 262
Jan 19, 2020 at 12:40 AM Post #99 of 262
OH300.jpg

Just receive my OH300 a few days ago, burn in about 30 hours. The sound stage has started to open a bit.

Tonality of this IEM is warm with great details of mids and crispy high revealed. The bass is one of the highlight of this IEM. It is so fantastic as it always delivers the deepest bass note in any genres of music with great texture.

It pairs very well with my ZX507. I am loving it and see how it goes after 300+ hours of burn-in. Great job Oriveti!

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2020 at 9:57 PM Post #101 of 262
Can someone let me know if these are suitable for electronic, rock/pop, 80's music? Or would an iem like Dunu DK-3001 Pro be better suited?

The Dunu is a bit more V-shaped, warmer in the bass and with more aggressive treble is you prefer a more energetic sound while the Oriveti's are cleaner with smoother treble and more vocal presence. Both have great detail retrieval for the price, the Oriveti's are more isolating and comfortable to my ears. I might be inclined to choose the Dunu's for your music preferences, but it does come down to what elements you want highlighted, the Oriveti is great if you want more balance and if you're sensitive to treble and sibilance.

Feb 5, 2020 at 7:05 AM Post #102 of 262
Have burned in my OH300 for about 180 hours now. The sound stage has improved a lot, with crispy, smooth high, vivid mids and tight dynamic bass. The obvious change which happens at 100 hours is that the quantity of the bass has been minimized and became tight and fast, and also the mids and high was brought more forward, so the whole sound stage is more coherent. The OH300 continues to shape itself, with layering and micro details formed during the period of 100-180 hours.

Although my Beat Audio Alloy metal cable contributes to boost the timbre of OH300, this IEM itself actually has a very high C/P value indeed. Apart from the SQ, I really love its design. The black colour I reckon looks cooler than its big brother OH500. Well, it is only my personal preference.

See if it can continue to grow after the mark of 200 hours of burn-in! I really enjoy it with my ZX507.

Feb 7, 2020 at 8:18 AM Post #103 of 262
Hi there,

Based on several reviews and owner's impressions, it was time to order my pair of OH500. The balanced, slightly warm sound signature surely will please my ears and the brown/amber color will be a perfect match with the Calyx M Dap.

I will report impressions in a few days.

Feb 7, 2020 at 2:41 PM Post #105 of 262
Hi,
Can someone compare OH500 to CA Vega, that's different price shelf but are there any similarities ?
Besides comfort which should be better on the OH500, it surely is a good head-to-head comparison. Price is not very relevant to be honest, especially nowadays.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back