Oriolus Hybrid IEM
Dec 13, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #541 of 1,871
Oriolus MKII Review is up!

http://www.headfonia.com/review-oriolus-mkii-golden/

Have a nice read 
wink_face.gif

Dec 13, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #544 of 1,871
I've heard and sold many TOTL IEMs but nothing sounds quite like Oriolus. A coloured romantic tuning with a wide space and good air. It has become my yardstick for well-implemented hybrids.

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #546 of 1,871
Hey guys, based on a quick search I couldn't find certain details about the Mellianus. Like, is it a DD+BA hybrid design like the MKII? With 10 drivers, is it too sensitive that it hisses with many sources?

Dec 15, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #549 of 1,871
  Hey guys, based on a quick search I couldn't find certain details about the Mellianus. Like, is it a DD+BA hybrid design like the MKII? With 10 drivers, is it too sensitive that it hisses with many sources?

There's not much information that you can find, but when it's about to release we will receive one for review I suppose. 

Jan 1, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #552 of 1,871
Mellianus is 10BA, 3-way crossover IEM.
Marker price will be about $2000.
And Mellianus has PWaudio's 1960s cable.
For now 1960s is very expensive custom cable, it's price is over $1000.
That cable can be demoed in Hong Kong.

Jan 1, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #553 of 1,871
Long story, but I have a sealed pair of Mk2 with the Carbon fibre faceplates, and the white-colored cable (not the PW one....) for sale.  PM me if you are interested.

Jan 1, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #554 of 1,871
Hello my Friends......what should i say about MELLIANUS?i was hearing it few months ago.......try it......i mean the MK2 PW AUDIO is a Great IEM.....but this upcoming Masterpiece......i think
most of you will be surpriced how open sounding this IEM is......and very neutral presentation in Highs/Mids/Lows......very fast....this little unknown Company have done a really great job,and i am sure that this IEM will find many many Lovers arround the world

Here some Pics with Kewei from Oriolus at my listening seesion with Mellianus

Regards from Austria

Nomax

Oh i forget to say.....its is also very nice to wear,not to large the shells and not to heavy.....best seal with the Spint fit CP 100

Jan 1, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #555 of 1,871
Hello my Friends......what should i say about MELLIANUS?i was hearing it few months ago.......try it......i mean the MK2 PW AUDIO is a Great IEM.....but this upcoming Masterpiece......i think
most of you will be surpriced how open sounding this IEM is......and very neutral presentation in Highs/Mids/Lows......very fast....this little unknown Company have done a really great job,and i am sure that this IEM will find many many Lovers arround the world

Here some Pics with Kewei from Oriolus at my listening seesion with Mellianus

Regards from Austria

Nomax

Oh i forget to say.....its is also very nice to wear,not to large the shells and not to heavy.....best seal with the Spint fit CP 100

It looks the same body with Oriolus MK2, right? 
I love my MK2 and want it to try Mellianus. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back