Oriolus Hybrid IEM
Oct 25, 2014 at 9:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,871

rookie2009

100+ Head-Fier
I see Ibasso have announced their first foray into the iem world this weekend at the Fujiya Avic festival in Japan... All I know is its a hybrid design,maybe some headfiers who attended today can tell us more
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #2 of 1,871
Wow, this is interesting. On clicking the thread I was wondering "a hybrid?" 

Be interesting to see where this goes. 

Oct 25, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #3 of 1,871
  Wow, this is interesting. On clicking the thread I was wondering "a hybrid?" 

Be interesting to see where this goes. 

For sure! Hopefully one of the guys attending today might have got a chance to demo it!! Im sure Ibasso will price it well also,the iem world sure is a competitive market these days
popcorn.gif

Oct 25, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #4 of 1,871
It looks like 3 bores in the picture, mostly a good sign for separation & soundstage (looking at my V6S).
Maybe the technical information shows up on their website one of these days...I wish I was there to audition it myself
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #7 of 1,871
  anyone else thought it look like a fitear ?

I wouldn't be too concerned with how it looks at the moment...its only at the prototype stage yet from what I read,so could well end up looking a bit different after the final production phase...

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #8 of 1,871
Heard from iBasso and they are not happy with the IEM ATM and they are making changes before releasing it. 

Hope I get to hear them when it is released! 

Oct 26, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #9 of 1,871
  Heard from iBasso and they are not happy with the IEM ATM and they are making changes before releasing it. 

Hope I get to hear them when it is released! 

Well this simply isn't good enough is it Lin? It's like Santa coming half way to your door, waving presents through the window then giving you the bird.

Sure hope they pull their socks up! 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back