1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Oriolus Hybrid IEM

Tags:
First

Back
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next

Last
  1. drbluenewmexico
    Opus#1 metal edition makes MK2 sing, especially with ALO Rx for final signal amping modulation.
    sometimes available for 2/3 off at musicteck.com has 2.5 balanced out.
    AR M2 also makes MK2 sing, but no balanced out. but has better amp in it with dap clock focused
    on music alone and sounds pristine. available on massdrop ,now drop.com, off and on...

1TrickPony likes this.
  2. buonassi
    Best pairing for me has been DX150 with Amp7. It just fits the mk2 so much better than all the other DAPs I've been through. Bass resolution, texture, and tactility just feels right. Not the last word in tightness, but amp7 really did something positive to the dynamic driver (probably the high slew rate of this amp).

3. Joe Tan
    They sound great on zx300 and dx200+amp8 .
    And there is the new dx220 which imho should be even better.

buonassi likes this.
  4. buonassi
    Those new discrete amps by ibasso convert very good ibasso DAPs into near desktop performance. And they're quiet enough for the mk2!!!! That's the best part. Technically, my Plenue 2 outperforms the DX150, but it can't hang with the 'engagement factor' now with the new amp module. And the P2 is a tad too bright for the mk2 with the cable and tips I'm using.

Joe Tan likes this.
  5. liquidrats
    My previous pairing was opus #2. Great synergy. Love it but need bit more volume.

However I have gotten the dx220 and it pairs better. Power it better and it became bit more detailed yet still have that musical sound.

Either one you should do fine. Perhaps you could visit a shop and try it with different DAP

6. equalspeace
    I’ve been getting a great synergy with the Mk2 and Shanling M3s. Was having crazy eargasms last night with that pairing

7. drbluenewmexico
    Yes that's a good pairing!
    Even better with Opus#1metal edition!
    Amazing IEM!

8. Hanesu
    Heard the Oriolus Percivali today! It’s crazy good! :)

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    drbluenewmexico likes this.
  9. drbluenewmexico
    in what ways? what is its cost? glad you like it!

10. Hanesu
    You can already buy it in Japan for 270 000 Yen, which is about 2500 Dollar.
    Just had a brief 5 minutes listen, but it sounds super clear, detailed and extended, yet still very balanced. My first impression was it reminds me a bit of the higher end Noble sound....

11. ostewart
    slowpickr and HungryPanda like this.
  12. HungryPanda
    I too really like the Oriolus Finschi. It is a great sounding iem

ostewart and slowpickr like this.
  13. equalspeace
    I feel like people sleep on Oriolus a bit too much. Their earphones are just as good as anything out there.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    phonomat and buonassi like this.
  14. 1TrickPony
    Just what this thread needs. An opinion that has nothing to do with the iem.

Besides your "opinion", I don't care what you feel like. #fishingadventures

15. equalspeace
    That’s nice, guy.

I’ll continue share my opinions and feelings as I see fit. Have a great day!

buonassi and ncristia like this.
First

Back
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next

Last