1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Oriolus Hybrid IEM

Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. yaluen

IEM itself is essentially the same. Shells now have an impact resistant coating and logo inlay. Included cable is PWaudio's No.5. Price increased by about 20000yen.

http://www.oriolus.jp/59951.html

dumbears likes this.
  2. Nomax
    In one Word........UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

i own the MKI in the past and now MKII......i am speechless!!
    image.jpg

NOMAX

alphanumerix1 likes this.
  3. Mimouille
    Do you mean V2 sounds better? Have you compared to other iems?

4. Uncle E1
    V2 ... speechless ... have not heard the V1.

12647045_10153933717204726_8934308202123512129_n.jpg

5. Mimouille
    Could you fight the speechlessness and tell us how they compare to other iems?

6. zeissiez
    image.jpg

The Oriolus 2 with X7, wow! Speechless!

7. Mimouille

Am I the only one seeing a trend here?

proedros, Tony1110 and RebeccaSugar like this.
  8. Kozato

That doesn't look like the Oriolus 2nd generation cable. That is the cable for the 1st generation Oriolus.

89776.jpg

http://www.oriolus.jp/60578.html

alphanumerix1 likes this.
  9. Anook

10. Kozato

@Anook

Refer to the post below:

11. robm321
    So, a couple hundred dollars for a coat of lacquer? Can you still buy V.1? 

12. Kozato

V1 has been discontinued. But you can buy them used.

robm321 likes this.
  13. Nomax
    About the MKII.......this IEM sounds better as MKI,the Housing/Size is a little bit different....and the most improvement in sound are the Highs/Treble,with the right Tips you get a great listening experiance with this ORIOLUS MKII

Try it with Final Audio Typ B or JVC Spiral Dot....this two tips are the best Solution for perfect seal and Fit with Oriolus MKII

@plakat I think he will write about more about the sound in the upcoming near time future

Sorry for my Bad English

Reagards Nomax

14. plakat
    Yes, I'm currently contemplating the MKII after @Nomax heartfelt recommendation. Unfortunately it'll take a while before I'll have them in my hands, hopefully per Feb. 27th. I'll post my impressions then. What I can say now is that I use the MKI daily on my commute, now with the AK320, and from day to day its astounding at what mobile sound quality we've arrived. I was never a big friend of in-ears and had reservations given the big body of the Oriolus, but it fits perfectly, sits without any problems during walking, does not easily get pulled out.

I may be selling my MKi in March, don't know for sure though. In case anyone is interested please PM me.

15. robm321
    Thanks Nomax. 

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last