Oregon - interested in a summer 2007 meet?
Mar 17, 2007 at 2:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 74

devwild

1000+ Head-Fier
Upcoming Meet information:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew H /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sat Aug 18th, from 11:30am to 4pm, at the RiverPlace Athletic Club (therac.com)

It would be nice if someone could find an interesting new location for this one, downtown PDX perhaps, though I am willing to help as I can.

Also, as usual, people from all over the northwest are welcome to come if they would like!

Mar 20, 2007 at 10:59 AM Post #4 of 74
Yeah I'd be interested as well. I'm planning on moving up to Portland soon so it'll work out perfect. By then I'll definitely have my CK2III built and hopefully also a Cavalli Lovell Futterman (Bijou) to bring too.

Jun 3, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #9 of 74
Moving up to PDX in a few weeks and if it happens after my gear arrives, I would be game to join in. won't be able to help in the organisation, sorry..dB

Jun 19, 2007 at 9:44 PM Post #10 of 74
I can make if it's after July 19th.

I'll bring one of these (pics). You haven't heard one before.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Jun 26, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #11 of 74
I would come to an oregon meet if there was one. I'm in lake oswego so downtown portland would be perfect. I can bring my black dragon'd K701's and bada ph12. My source is my computer (emu1212), I could bring it but, I'd really rather not it's got a zalman reserator on it, it's quite a process to move, but I could bring it if there was really a need for more sources.

my email is rygoody@gmail.com I'll prolly forget to check this thread, so if anything does get arranged please send me an email and I'll come

Jun 30, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #12 of 74
It's been awhile since I've checked this thread. Now while it is good I haven't missed the meet, I am left wondering when/if this is going to take place.

Jul 3, 2007 at 4:50 AM Post #13 of 74
Sorry, my life has kind of taken me elsewhere for a while so I haven't really been checking much... We really need some help here with the location, the usual spot won't work this time, and I've been too busy to wrangle up a spot. If we can get a place and a time I think you'll find more interest. I will certainly come if I can!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 18, 2007 at 8:50 AM Post #15 of 74
I'm down for an Oregon meet, but if devwild isn't going to organize this time then is anyone else in the Portland area willing? If not Portland, how many people would honestly be willing to drive to Eugene?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back