Orders have shipped from eCost!!
Nov 11, 2003 at 4:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

rafer

Head-Fier
well, it looks like eCost has recieved their shipment of iHP-120's, and they are now in stock. my order has shipped today and should be here by the end of the week! i got my iHP-120 for $344.50, i wasn't charged any handling or tax, so the people who wanna get the iHP-120, go get it!
cool.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 4:55 AM Post #2 of 33
Man...I want to order right now...but I can't trust those lying sacks of dung. The magical "in stock" counter says 5 left...which you have to know is a crock. That number is always changing. If they have it when I call tomorrow moring...I'll get it. Otherwise, I guess I'll continue to wait.

Damn I hope I can hold out...I want to order it sooo badly !

Nov 11, 2003 at 4:58 AM Post #3 of 33
well i just checked my order, it says i should get it by Friday. i chose the free UPS Ground. The site no longer says Call Us after Usually Ships, now it says Next Day because it is after 5pm. So i think they actually have them, so order with confidence!
600smile.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:11 AM Post #4 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by Sweet Spot
Man...I want to order right now...but I can't trust those lying sacks of dung. The magical "in stock" counter says 5 left...which you have to know is a crock. That number is always changing. If they have it when I call tomorrow moring...I'll get it. Otherwise, I guess I'll continue to wait.

Damn I hope I can hold out...I want to order it sooo badly !

Have you had some kind of problem with eCost? I have bought several items from them, They are always in stock, and ship very fast as well.

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:15 AM Post #5 of 33
i think Sweet was referring to there the fradulent use of the In Stock number to spur more buyers. The number automatically goes down even if no one is buying them to try and get more customers to purchase a product. It also resets after a while, and so forth. I agree with Sweet that this practice is pretty lame and unprofessional, but as long as a get my product and without hassle im OK!
280smile.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:17 AM Post #6 of 33
Damn you Rafer ! I went against my better judgement...and just went for the gusto ! Did you get a confirmation as soon as you ordered ? Bout to chek my email.....

EDIT:

Well this certainly doesn't say they're sending it...Hope this isn't what you were referring to:

Thank you for ordering with eCOST.com online!

We have received your order and have forwarded it for final processing.
Please save this message for future reference. Your order details are
listed below:

Order Number:

[Order Totals]
SubTotal: $344.95
Shipping: $0.00
Handling & Processing Fee: $0.00
Tax: n/a
Grand Total: $344.95

I FIND THIS PART VERY AMUSING :

"Pricing and availability are subject to change. Not responsible for
typographical errors. eCOST.com is constantly updating our website to
offer the most competitive pricing possible. During an update, pricing
or
product information may appear in error. eCOST.com reserves the right
to
cancel any order where errors are involved. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause".

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:20 AM Post #7 of 33
hehehe
biggrin.gif
i know i got an order confirmation after i ordered, if not right away, soon after, i dont really remember. since i checked the next morning. which shipping did you choose? overnight?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:23 AM Post #10 of 33
lOOK UP...EDITED MESSAGE

And no...didnt' do overnight..was gonna, until I thought about whether or not I'd actually be in my office or out in the field. Don't want it being in the wrong hands or whatever..just paranoia. Plus the fact that if I go UPS, I know my UPS guy..always the same one and I know the time he's gonna show up....usually.

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:25 AM Post #11 of 33
Quote:

I FIND THIS PART VERY AMUSING :

"Pricing and availability are subject to change. Not responsible for
typographical errors. eCOST.com is constantly updating our website to
offer the most competitive pricing possible. During an update, pricing
or
product information may appear in error. eCOST.com reserves the right
to
cancel any order where errors are involved. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause".

Actually most online retailers have this clause somewhere on their site. Due to many pricemistakes that could happen updating their sites and whatnot. There have been several fiascos invloving Best Buy where they mistakingly advertised a price, then thousands of people ordered, and they cancelled all orders. Im not suprised eCost has this, nor am i worried, because i would kill them for playing with my heart!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
i want my ihp NOW
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:30 AM Post #12 of 33
So you still haven't told me...is that the same confirmation YOU got, or was it different. Don't lie to me damn it...I"m in a very sensetive way right now ! I'll bite your bloody legs off !
very_evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

Gosh I'm so excited that I'm just gonna have ta show you all my O face !
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 5:43 AM Post #14 of 33
If it's the same...then where the heck do you see them saying you'll have it by Friday ? I have no such mention. Did you get a second confirmation ? Damn I'm so emotional right now. Kind of pathetic eh ?
I'm driving my girlfriend nuts as well, she's like "come on back to bed...don't worry..I'm gonna kill you" and things of that nature. Guess I should get some sleep though....BUT HOW ?! ITS COMMING ! Some women just don't understand...why couldn't she be as big an audio Geek as I am. (time to trade er' in for an upgrade perhaps ?...hehe
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

Nov 11, 2003 at 6:05 AM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

girlfriend nuts as well, she's like "come on back to bed...don't worry..I'm gonna kill you" and things of that nature

Now if I were you, I would think twice before going back to that bed.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back