Orange County Meet Impressions: 1/30/2010
Feb 17, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #121 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaizada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the link BJ
wink.gif

I did get that information in the Burning Shed newletter....are you buying it?

I'm happy with the vinyl version and don't plan to give Steve Wilson anymore money for that same album. hehe

It's PJ, not BJ !!
ph34r.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #124 of 141
LoL. I was just talking to my wife about you...
You're a swell guy in my books Phil. Really glad all of us went for dinner that day.

We should all get together again....just for dinner and hanging out in general.

Feb 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM Post #126 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I seriously need to attend one of these...haven't chatted w/you in a while Gaurav >_<

Hey buddy!

You should come down for whatever happens next in these parts. Do it for the women we finally see man! hehe

Feb 18, 2010 at 8:10 AM Post #127 of 141
Quote:

Hey buddy!

You should come down for whatever happens next in these parts. Do it for the women we finally see man! hehe

What women? =0

Feb 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #128 of 141
Sorry dude.... thats the reason you don't want to miss these things! Next time join in and we'll show you
wink.gif

Beauty is best visualized. How how can I even possibly attempt to tell you what we saw...

Hey you have the JH13s on your way! You lucky dog
wink.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 8:30 AM Post #131 of 141
No fun in PMs dude
smily_headphones1.gif
Funny how we all still chat in this thread even though the meet was over ages ago! hehe

You should come over for a listening session some time. Don't need a full blown meet for that...just arrange a time with me and we can listen.

Metalhead, how can you possibly compare? We are all just trying to recreate music others play...you are creating music yourself!

You got the upper hand on this one chief
wink.gif
You're spending at the right place...if I had skills like yourself, I'd do the same thing!

Everything we do is to get an inch closer to what you already do with your guitar. Just a different way of looking at it don't you think?

Feb 18, 2010 at 9:06 AM Post #133 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely when I can find time. I'll bring my violin, guitar...err pass on the piano. =0

So when are your 13s coming? -.-

Ok Smart Alec! I'm waiting on you getting your 13s...not liking them and then selling them to me so I can get them reshelled...see! I got it all planned out!
tongue.gif

It would be awesome if you brought your guitar and violin. That would be awesome! How long have you been playing?

Good thinking on the Piano. Can they reshell the Piano to fit in your ears? Nothing like real live music right?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 9:25 AM Post #134 of 141
They might be a keeper, who knows. In the meantime, the other customs are up for grabs =0.

Piano for 10, violin for 7, guitar on & off. More off than on atm =(. btw, have you done any app dev?

Feb 18, 2010 at 10:22 AM Post #135 of 141
Quote:

It would be awesome if you brought your guitar and violin.

OK! If that happens - you gotta let me come! I'll bring my holophonic mic so we can make some nice binaural recordings.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back