1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPUS#3 Hi-Res Audio player w/wifi and streaming

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by bengkia369, Mar 29, 2017.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last
  1. Dobrescu George
    Now that's some high love for something! :)

You could also see if you want a second pair of headphones or IEMs :)

2. Matpar
    One day to.go, as far as I understood, It should Be already fulfilled!

3. Matpar
    Deal ended, now let's see when they ship from Massdrop.

In the meantime, has somebody already tried/succeded ìn installing the BandCamp app?

Thanks!

4. Papa253
    have the opus#2 and I'm have an issue with the bluetooth for streaming apps.

It just won't work.

There is no sound at all.

If I want to use bluetooth on my non-streaming content it WORKS great.

I have posted this on the opus#2 forum but have got 0 Responses.

Help please

5. Dobrescu George
    This is the moist silly answer I can give, but "Don't use streaming apps with Bluetooth"

On a more serious note, you should probably contact Opus about it and ask for their input :)

6. Matpar
    I Can Say so far Bandcamp app seems to Be working fine, got.rid of preinstalled Spotify instead, since It kept opening unsolicited :)

Other interesting apps that might Be useful to install? Cheers

Oh and btw, Is It possible It does not read cue files on single flac album files?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  7. specKtre
    Sadly, it doesn't. I use xrecode ll for the purpose of cutting my image+cue LPs into tracks.

8. Matpar
    I feared that. Ok Will look into this option, thanks.

Btw, what about using a different player? Any hint about installing something different?

9. Matpar
    In the meantime Bandcamp apk installed, It works like a charm!

Worthy alone the wifi function :)

Btw, if you install Dropbox, you Can then move files directly from the Cloud... :wink:

P.s. no success with Soundcloud instead.

10. kalibur
    have the Opus#3, can't seem to get a signal from line out streaming from Spotify - DAC reads "--", with no output. Anyone with a workaround?

11. Matpar
    Strange thing happened today to my Opus 3: basically I've "played" a lot lately with app installation, and done some factory reset a few time since after some installations things seemed to have gone awry.

As a result though, now even when freshly restored, it display a warning on first boot saying basically the free space is running out (!?), even if I have just rebooted after a factory reset.... How comes this? My fear is that even if the reset is done, in reality it does not erase all data/info on previous installation, that therefore starts to pile up.

I will try to manually update firmware and therefore force an update, let's see what happens.

Any similar story here on HF?

12. Matpar
    Nope. totally stuck. :frowning2:

No chance of getting the latest firmware manually installed cause, well, it is already updated to latest firmware, and there is no way to override the check (pretty dull).

Problem is when I do factory reset, I reboot, and it says i.e. "optimizing app, XX of 60" (!?! of course I have not installed 60 apps on the damn thing...), then it hangs up, freezes, and when/if I succeed to load it, it displays the warning that the memory is finished, even if internal memory has i.e. 90% free space...

Worst of all, now it is going in loop, rebooting every time with no chance of landing to a stable version..

H.E.L.P please :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  13. Dobrescu George
    At this moment I think you need to get a bit of warranty, not sure if this is user fixable

14. Matpar
    Yes, I have just contacted (Mass)Drop in order to open the tech ticket.... It is not recovering in any ways now, pretty awkward unfortunately... :frowning2:

15. Dobrescu George
    Sad to hear this has happened to you, seems this is rare, so don't give up on it.

You could also try contacting TheBit and see if they have a quicker way to solve things

Matpar likes this.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last