1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions

First

Back
382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391
  1. Rodmunch
    I'd be interested in this as well. I rarely use my PM3s because I don't want to wear them out. Seems silly I know. :/

2. robm321
    ^ LOL same here.

3. SteveOliver
    And me, lets start the "I don't use my PM-3 as often as I would like in case I wear it out" club. :)

4. Chris Kaoss
    Hahaha.
    You guys are crazy. ^^
    But you're right with that.
    Would be a interesting journey to find the perfect pads for it, i think.

SteveOliver likes this.
  5. Rodmunch
    Luckily, not too long ago, I was able to buy a 2nd set of ear pads directly from Oppo. They might still have them, I recommend emailing them. They have always been very responsive. What I really want is a decent replacement headband for when that falls apart.

Chris Kaoss likes this.
  6. blockchainhero
    The Brainwavez sheepskin earpads fit well, and you can DIY a new headband as the previous owner of my pair did:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  7. SteveOliver
    There are a few PM-3 owners that have enlisted the services of local leather crafts people to make them a new genuine leather headband, this would depend on finding one of these local to you. Google can probably help you, just search locally for handmade leather goods or something like that.

8. Chris Kaoss
    Does the earpads of PM-2 fits on PM-3?

Wished the oem pads of PM-3 were a bit larger for my ears.

9. archigius
    I bought these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B072JGSHNS/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and they are slightly larger than the original ones. Soundwise, they are very similar, maybe a tad more V shaped, which is good for me because it gives a bit of extra sparkle in the treble and a bit more punch in the bass.

First

Back
382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391