OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
Oct 18, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #571 of 991
I've been watching #8 too raisedbywolves. mtrivedi20 last posted on 8/11 stating that they hadn't yet been confirmed as being in the list. They show as having the #8 loaners now, as I think they did when I was added to the list in early September. But contrary to the terms and conditions, they never posted that they had received the loaners. And they've never posted anything else, anywhere else in the forums since that 8/11 post.

pat----

I signed up in late August and I have yet to hear anything.

Oct 19, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #572 of 991
I've received Unit 7 of the Oppo PM-3 and will be listening over the next week. My opening impressions are that they are a treat to listen to. I hope to have a more in depth review next week.

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #573 of 991
I've been watching #8 too raisedbywolves. mtrivedi20 last posted on 8/11 stating that they hadn't yet been confirmed as being in the list. They show as having the #8 loaners now, as I think they did when I was added to the list in early September. But contrary to the terms and conditions, they never posted that they had received the loaners. And they've never posted anything else, anywhere else in the forums since that 8/11 post.

pat----

yeah, to be honest, that's exactly what i was noticing. mtrivedi20 has seemingly had them for well over a week. shouldn't there be someone to oversee the time limits on people and make sure people aren't more or less keeping them for themselves?

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #575 of 991
Oppo should require an ID verification. Not sure if you can send pictures through PM. 

Oct 21, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #577 of 991

yeah, to be honest, that's exactly what i was noticing. mtrivedi20 has seemingly had them for well over a week. shouldn't there be someone to oversee the time limits on people and make sure people aren't more or less keeping them for themselves?

Looks like they have forwarded #8 to the next person ... you're next after them!

pat----

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #578 of 991
Patience everyone.  It took 5-6 weeks to get my loaner so I think it varies based on where you are located.  I'm sure Oppo would be taking care of it if they had concerns on the process.

Also, I shipped #5 to the next in line today.  Will post my thoughts shortly.

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #581 of 991
  Patience everyone.  It took 5-6 weeks to get my loaner so I think it varies based on where you are located.  I'm sure Oppo would be taking care of it if they had concerns on the process.

I've been waiting 10-weeks. Not complaining, just saying.

Oct 26, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #584 of 991

Yep, unit #8 is experiencing delays at the moment. I'm preparing a few additional units to send out if I don't see any movement on them in the next few days.

Edit: Unit #4 is on the move again.

I've been curious if there's a loaner program for OPPO HA-2? I think it would go well with the PM-3s. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back