OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
Apr 14, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #92 of 991
This is great! Been really interested in hearing the PM-3. I know the list of people has gotten long, but if possible, please add me to the list!

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #98 of 991
Hi everyone,

The PM-3 loaner list got quite large, so we've decided to allocate a few more units to cut down on how long it'll take for everyone to hear them.

A number of people have also inquired about purchasing the loaner unit if they really like it. This is certainly a possibility - feel free to PM me when the time comes and we can set something up.

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #99 of 991
Holy cow August, i feel so lucky having my loaner this week!!

I am tentatively projecting this unit to arrive at Chateau Moi on August 24, and have written that in ink on my calendar.

But if any of these [smart/perceptive/good-looking ] folks:

Evshrug
Stephan
jh7000
AxelCloris
sm31
all thumbs
Yoguy
oneway23
Bshade
gospelguy
lextek
Za Warudo
MaHawkma
bronxboy58

choose to buy a PM-3 before the Loaner arrives, and as a result relinquish their place in the line ...

I will personally do a 2 minute standing ovation of gratitude and thanks.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick are we there yet ?

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #100 of 991
Holy cow August, i feel so lucky having my loaner this week!!

You made a quicker decision to get on the list than most of us. Probably you either live here on Head-Fi, or just randomly happened to see the Loaner thread shortly after it started.

Sometimes there are rewards and/or consequences of being fast or slow.  
beyersmile.png
 This time you're a winner. Enjoy your week ! Then post at least some sketchy comments.

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #101 of 991
There are a few members that got a text from another member that this was on, I was right after said member onto the list.

I know what you mean on waiting, I thought I should have the pm2 loaner by now but that seems to either be delayed or people are hanging onto the phones for extra day(s) past the 7 days. Anyways, maybe you can get on one of the additional unit tours.
You made a quicker decision to get on the list than most of us. Probably you either live here on Head-Fi, or just randomly happened to see the Loaner thread shortly after it started.

Sometimes there are rewards and/or consequences of being fast or slow.  :beyersmile:  This time you're a winner. Enjoy your week ! Then post at least some sketchy comments.

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #102 of 991

Sometimes there are rewards and/or consequences of being fast or slow.  
beyersmile.png
 This time you're a winner. Enjoy your week ! Then post at least some sketchy comments.

The list in the first post is updated to reflect the two additional loaner units. I think you'll find that you're looking at late June to early July at this point.

Apr 15, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #103 of 991

The list in the first post is updated to reflect the two additional loaner units. I think you'll find that you're looking at late June to early July at this point.

I am standing up as I type this (which is awkward), and will resume my 2+ minutes of clapping momentarily. You guys are super. (Saw you in some of the CanJam px, BTW.)

d.d.

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #105 of 991
There are a few members that got a text from another member that this was on, I was right after said member onto the list.

I know what you mean on waiting, I thought I should have the pm2 loaner by now but that seems to either be delayed or people are hanging onto the phones for extra day(s) past the 7 days. Anyways, maybe you can get on one of the additional unit tours.

And yet @AxelCloris still missed the boat somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back