1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. Evshrug
    You're already on the loaner list! Right before me... Please tell me you were there already!!

Edit: oh right, PM-1 vs PM-2 loaner, aaaaaah...

2. MWSVette

I have read a lot about the PM-1 after signing up for the PM-2. 

Now I want to compare and contrast the two models.  I think for the couple hundred bucks differenceI would rather buy the PM-1.

3. MWSVette

Interested in your thoughts on the EL-8 compared to the Oppo's...

4. Selta
    Hello,
    If this is continuing on, I would like to sign up for the PM-2. I read and agree to the listed T/Cs. Thank you!

5. larrybuttress
    I would like to sign up for the pm -1 loaner program in Canada and agree to the terms.
    Thanks, Larry

6. kenman345
    Interested in the PM-2's. Would be nice if I could line the loaner program up to be right before or after the PM-3 loaner gets to me. I agree to the terms and conditions. I am in the US

EDIT: I am holding onto a Geek Pulse X Fi for a few weeks for my friend. If I could get a balanced cable with the PM-2's It would be nice to actually use the thing. 

7. wgb113
  8. MWSVette
  9. rubbadonga
    I'd like to sign up for the pm-2's.I've read and agree to the t/c. Thanks

10. Soundsgoodtome
    Just sent yhe pm2 to nmatheis set to arrive on Thursday.

11. Bong Hollywodd
    I'm finishing up my review... But to summarize it... My EL-8 will end up getting sold so I can have a
    PM-1

MWSVette likes this.
  12. manbear
    i'd like to sign up for the loaner program for the pm 1 (or 2 if its more convenient). I enjoyed the PM-3 and I'm curious to have an extended listen to its older brothers. I agree to the terms and conditions and live in the midwest.

13. RiddleyWalker
    Greetings!  I would love to demo either the PM-1 or PM-2.  I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.  I live in the Midwestern US.

14. nmatheis Contributor
    Just got PM-2 #2 this morning :L3000:

15. hakushondaimao

Happy days!

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last