OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread
Sep 17, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #2,071 of 4,883
Hi. Can anyone give me an idea of what the Oppo HA-2 sounds like compared to my Dragonfly 1.2?

I love how my Grado RS2e sounds with the Dragonfly. I'm hoping that the HA-2 will sounds at least as good with the option of bass boost. Thx

Sep 17, 2015 at 9:57 AM Post #2,072 of 4,883
Hi. Can anyone give me an idea of what the Oppo HA-2 sounds like compared to my Dragonfly 1.2?

I love how my Grado RS2e sounds with the Dragonfly. I'm hoping that the HA-2 will sounds at least as good with the option of bass boost. Thx

If you use the "Search this Thread" icon on the top and type in DragonFly there is a few comparisons.

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #2,076 of 4,883
  I heard that there can be interference when pairing this with iphone, is this still an issue? even in the latest batch?

I had this with my iPhone 5s and i had no issues, I was using Spotify or Tidal. I bought the iPod touch to use with the HA2 because I wanted my phone back and this way the HA2 stays with my iPod at all times.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #2,077 of 4,883
That's great!!, I'm using iphone 4, I hope it won't cause any problems during the playback.
I am still thinking whether to buy hifi m8 or oppo ha-2, but atm oppo seems like a very good deal since it is more portable therefore will fit in the pocket easily and won't look bulky, pricing wise it is pretty good too, I can find 1 in ebay for 416 AUD (+- 300 USD), but the versatility & sound quality of the m8 makes me think twice about this.

Sep 17, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #2,080 of 4,883
could a moderator close the oman account
as i seem to have 2 accounts?????

Sep 21, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #2,084 of 4,883
I thought I would post my findings of using the Oppo HA-2 with my Oneplus One and some Westone W60s. The sound is really good, nice and crisp in the highs and the bass definitely has more impact. Overall it's a nice improvement over the Oneplus One headphone out.

There is a bit of hiss in the background but it is so minimal that unless I am in a completely silent room with no music playing I really can't hear it.

I have ordered an angled cable with the Oppo specs from mimic cables so I'm looking forward to getting that. When I do I will post some pics for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back