Oppo HA-2 dropouts on iOS10.3
Apr 5, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #16 of 55
Can I ask if it happens while you stream music, play music on your phone or both?  I see Jonotron had turned off cellular, but he may still have had wifi.  When I travel, I tend to listen to music on my phone through iTunes or another player.

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #19 of 55
Also have this issue with iFi micro iDSD BL. Happens with both 10.3 and 10.3.1 with both old and new CCK. I'm about to downgrade to 10.2.1 while I can.

Apr 5, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #21 of 55
I have the same issue with both the usb2 and 3 lightning connectors both with a chord mojo and a dragonfly red under ios 10.3 on an iphone 7 plus - both worked fine with 10.2.1. I have now upgraded to 10.3.1 and now the mojo doesn't work at all - i just get the message that the accessory uses too much power. 

Apr 7, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #28 of 55
This (seems to have) worked for me to end the drops:
With Oppo powered on and plugged into iPhone, do a hard reboot.

Also, using the 5" Cinnamon cord I flipped the phone and Oppo so the USB and lightning are at the top and bottom and ran cord between.

Had good luck with this all day.

Apr 7, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #29 of 55
This (seems to have) worked for me to end the drops:
With Oppo powered on and plugged into iPhone, do a hard reboot.

Also, using the 5" Cinnamon cord I flipped the phone and Oppo so the USB and lightning are at the top and bottom and ran cord between.

Had good luck with this all day.

Great tip thanks. Just trying it out just now, about 4 minutes into a podcast with no dropout yet. Fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back