Oppo HA-1 SE
Sep 27, 2016 at 8:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

soundman414

100+ Head-Fier
So I decided to Google and see if there is a new Oppo HA-1 in the works now that the HA-2 has an SE edition.

Look what I found. Don't know if it is legit. Let me know what you think.

http://www.cinemotion.biz/173974/OPPO-HA-1-SE-Amplificateur-de-casque

In case the page gets taken down:

Oppo HA-1 SE

OPPO HA-1 Special Edition transcends the sound quality for High-End performance as a headphone amplifier, USB DAC, digital audio dock or pre-amp.
The OPPO HA-1 Special Edition (SE) headphone DAC amplifier is based on the highly acclaimed HA-1, modified to release the full potential from every supported audio format. So whether you wish to use the HA-1 as a USB DAC, stereo preamp or for Bluetooth streaming the SE version will engage you and get you closer to your favourite music.

The SE version is based around ultra-low noise regulation for the DAC and Pre-amplifier stages. We need to supply vanishingly low noise voltage to the circuit to enable maximum dynamic range and fast transient response.

The Ultra-low noise regulators we use have 1/168 noise voltage in the audio range 20Hz ~ 20KHz compared to commercially available linear regulators. They are also nearly 2000 times better at rejecting noise (ripple) from the AC power supply.

The OPPO HA-1 Special Edition (SE) headphone DAC amplifier is based on the highly acclaimed HA-1, modified to release the full potential from every supported audio format. So whether you wish to use the HA-1 as a USB DAC, stereo preamp or for Bluetooth streaming the SE version will engage you and get you closer to your favourite music.

The SE version is based around ultra-low noise regulation for the DAC and Pre-amplifier stages. We need to supply vanishingly low noise voltage to the circuit to enable maximum dynamic range and fast transient response.

The Ultra-low noise regulators we use have 1/168 noise voltage in the audio range 20Hz ~ 20KHz compared to commercially available linear regulators. They are also nearly 2000 times better at rejecting noise (ripple) from the AC power supply.

Caractéristiques :

General

Dimensions: (W x H x D) 10.0 x 3.1 x 13.1 inches, 254 x 80 x 333 mm

Mass:  13.0 lbs, 5.9 kg

Power Supply: AC 110-120 V~ / 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz auto-sensing

Power Consumption: 70 W (operation), 0.5 W (standby)

Trigger Input: 3.5 V – 15 V, 10 mA minimum

Trigger Output: 12 V, 100 mA maximum

Operating Temperature: 41 °F - 95 °F, 5 °C - 35 °C

Operating Humidity: 15% - 75% No condensation

Recommended Headphone Impedance: 32 ohm – 600 ohm

Balanced Headphone Jack Output (XLR-4) Pin order 1: L+, 2: L-, 3: R+, 4: R-, Shell: GND

6.35 mm Headphone Jack Output Pin order: Tip: L, Ring: R, Sleeve: GND

XLR Balanced Audio Input

Input Impedance: 15k ohm

Maximum Input Level: 18 Vrms, +27.3 dBu (0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms)

RCA Stereo Audio Input

Input Impedance: 10k ohm

Maximum Input Level: 9 Vrms, +21.3 dBu (0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms)

Coaxial, Optical, AES/EBU Digital Inputs

Input Format: Stereo PCM

Sampling Frequencies: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz

Word Length: 16-bit, 24-bit

USB DAC Audio Input (USB B Type)

Input Format: Stereo PCM, Stereo DSD (DoP v1.1 or native)

PCM Sampling Frequencies: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz, 384 kHz

PCM Word Length: 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit

DSD Sampling Frequencies: 2.8224 MHz (DSD64), 5.6448 MHz (DSD128), 11.2896 MHz (DSD256, native mode only)

Profile: USB 2.0, USB Audio 2.0

Mobile USB Audio Input (USB A Type)

Input Format: Stereo PCM

PCM Sampling Frequencies: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz

Profile: USB 2.0, USB Audio 2.0

VBUS Power Output: +5 V, 2.1 A

Bluetooth Audio Input

Standard: Bluetooth 2.1+EDR

Profile: iAP, SPP, AVRCP, A2DP

Audio Transmission Format: SBC, aptX

Dec 31, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #2 of 5
Any truth to this? Release of Sonica DAC makes me think something is in the works.

Jan 2, 2017 at 6:34 AM Post #3 of 5
Any truth to this? Release of Sonica DAC makes me think something is in the works.

It's just a mod by Audiocom http://www.audiocomav.co.uk/latest-news/2015/06/oppo-ha-1-special-edition-making-the-best-better/

Maybe they'll make a separate amp because I don't think the HA-1 is old enough yet to get replaced.

Jan 2, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #4 of 5
  It's just a mod by Audiocom http://www.audiocomav.co.uk/latest-news/2015/06/oppo-ha-1-special-edition-making-the-best-better/

Maybe they'll make a separate amp because I don't think the HA-1 is old enough yet to get replaced.

Or they'll just update the DAC chip. as they did with the HA-2 to HA-2SE

Jan 2, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #5 of 5

Or they'll just update the DAC chip. as they did with the HA-2 to HA-2SE

That's what I am anticipating. I haven't seen anything similar with the display like the HA-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back