Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 7, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #1,381 of 5,414

Guys. The Stand is now available in a small amount. If you want contact Oppo Digital.

Mine is shipping tomorrow.
wink_face.gif

How Much!!!!!!!  How Much!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 7, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #1,385 of 5,414
SCHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!  SCHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AIN'T WAITING for a REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered mine too... 

Called (650) 961-1118  straight off of their website....  Shipping methinks was $15 bucks Stand was $150 = $165 Total

Thank for the Heads up Badas(s) 

Peace....
L3000.gif

Aug 7, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #1,386 of 5,414
^

No worries mate. They said small run.

I wanted Head-Fi members to get them first.
gs1000.gif

Aug 7, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #1,387 of 5,414
Please be aware that the number of stands are incredibly small, and we will be verifying all orders before they ship. Since there are people who showed explicit interest in the HA-1 Headphone Amplifier Stands, they get priority for the stands. So there may be cases were we will drop an "unauthorized order" for these individuals. We will manufacture more based on demand, but there will be some downtime between orders received and shipped and when new orders will be fulfilled.

Aug 7, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #1,388 of 5,414
  Please be aware that the number of stands are incredibly small, and we will be verifying all orders before they ship. Since there are people who showed explicit interest in the HA-1 Headphone Amplifier Stands, they get priority for the stands. So there may be cases were we will drop an "unauthorized order" for these individuals. We will manufacture more based on demand, but there will be some downtime between orders received and shipped and when new orders will be fulfilled.

Cool.

Don't cancel mine.
wink_face.gif

Aug 7, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #1,389 of 5,414
Can't cancel yours since you were one of the people who committed to buying the headphone stand many months ago. Without this intent to purchase, we would likely not have bothered to bring them to North America.

Herueyes, on the other hand... has my eyes on him.

Aug 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM Post #1,390 of 5,414
  Can't cancel yours since you were one of the people who committed to buying the headphone stand many months ago. Without this intent to purchase, we would likely not have bothered to bring them to North America.

Holy Dip Schiit!!!!   What kind of Unknown Known is this??? I inquired about the stand almost 3 months ago....

As you can see this is now a Known Known but maybe still an Unknown Known for others - either way don't mess with my Schiit!!! Now You Know!!!!

P.S. I'm not kissing anybody's tush either & I don't care if you're related to Gandalf the Grey, White, or Yellow!!! 
blink.gif

Peace...
L3000.gif

Aug 8, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #1,391 of 5,414
Eyes On You:

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

"There are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know."

Aug 8, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #1,392 of 5,414
Aug 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #1,393 of 5,414

I ordered mine as well, should be shipping today, please don't cancel 218944 :D.  Thanks very much if you had anything to do with the decision, very happy, especially considering the results of the poll that I posted only had 15 "yes I would buy one" votes, I had given up hope on getting one. Even if not(I suspect that isn't the case even though I have no evidence whatsoever one way or the other), thanks for your participation and information on the forums, having someone involved on forums from the company we buy products from, especially that can answer some pretty darn hard questions... and who gives straight forward answers (vs. market doublespeak ways of saying I don't know or just plain "no" but it sounds like "yes" :)) is nothing less than awesome!

Aug 8, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #1,394 of 5,414
  I ordered mine as well, should be shipping today, please don't cancel 218944 :D.  Thanks very much if you had anything to do with the decision, very happy, especially considering the results of the poll that I posted only had 15 "yes I would buy one" votes, I had given up hope on getting one. Even if not(I suspect that isn't the case even though I have no evidence whatsoever one way or the other), thanks for your participation and information on the forums, having someone involved on forums from the company we buy products from, especially that can answer some pretty darn hard questions... and who gives straight forward answers (vs. market doublespeak ways of saying I don't know or just plain "no" but it sounds like "yes" :)) is nothing less than awesome!

I second that, great customer service, this is how it should be.

Aug 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #1,395 of 5,414
  SCHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!  SCHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AIN'T WAITING for a REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered mine too... 

Called (650) 961-1118  straight off of their website....  Shipping methinks was $15 bucks Stand was $150 = $165 Total

Thank for the Heads up Badas(s) 

Peace....
L3000.gif

So you have to call Oppo to order?  I don't see the stand on Oppo's site.  Bummer, I guess I missed out.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back