1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by aamefford, May 7, 2014.
First

Back
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Next

Last
  1. Herueyes

How Much!!!!!!!  How Much!!!!!!!!!!

2. gotoma8
    Why do you need a stand?  Also, it's bigger than the HA-1!  I would think if you build a stand for this, you build one with one or two built in Headphone stand, right?

3. Hyonie
     How much for the stand? 

4. Badas

$150.00

5. Herueyes
    SCHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!  SCHIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AIN'T WAITING for a REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered mine too... 

Called (650) 961-1118  straight off of their website....  Shipping methinks was $15 bucks Stand was $150 = $165 Total

Thank for the Heads up Badas(s) 

Peace....[​IMG] 

6. Badas
    ^

No worries mate. They said small run.

I wanted Head-Fi members to get them first. [​IMG]

7. HasturTheYellow
    Please be aware that the number of stands are incredibly small, and we will be verifying all orders before they ship. Since there are people who showed explicit interest in the HA-1 Headphone Amplifier Stands, they get priority for the stands. So there may be cases were we will drop an "unauthorized order" for these individuals. We will manufacture more based on demand, but there will be some downtime between orders received and shipped and when new orders will be fulfilled.

8. Badas

Cool.

Don't cancel mine. [​IMG]

9. HasturTheYellow
    Can't cancel yours since you were one of the people who committed to buying the headphone stand many months ago. Without this intent to purchase, we would likely not have bothered to bring them to North America.

Herueyes, on the other hand... has my eyes on him.

craftyhack and Badas like this.
  10. Herueyes

Holy Dip Schiit!!!!   What kind of Unknown Known is this??? I inquired about the stand almost 3 months ago....

Oppobasepost.jpg

As you can see this is now a Known Known but maybe still an Unknown Known for others - either way don't mess with my Schiit!!! Now You Know!!!!

P.S. I'm not kissing anybody's tush either & I don't care if you're related to Gandalf the Grey, White, or Yellow!!! [​IMG]

Peace...[​IMG]

11. HasturTheYellow
    Eyes On You:

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

"There are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know."

tjcaustin likes this.
  12. Herueyes
  13. craftyhack
    I ordered mine as well, should be shipping today, please don't cancel 218944 :D.  Thanks very much if you had anything to do with the decision, very happy, especially considering the results of the poll that I posted only had 15 "yes I would buy one" votes, I had given up hope on getting one. Even if not(I suspect that isn't the case even though I have no evidence whatsoever one way or the other), thanks for your participation and information on the forums, having someone involved on forums from the company we buy products from, especially that can answer some pretty darn hard questions... and who gives straight forward answers (vs. market doublespeak ways of saying I don't know or just plain "no" but it sounds like "yes" :)) is nothing less than awesome!

14. avraham

I second that, great customer service, this is how it should be.

15. Raptor34

So you have to call Oppo to order?  I don't see the stand on Oppo's site.  Bummer, I guess I missed out.  

First

Back
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Next

Last